Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2002 8:27:07 PM EDT
I am JJ here,I am always fighting with this tinfoil hat wearing .....er woman named prophit,she takes every opportunity to bash the President.

[url]http://patriotnetwork.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=69697#post69697[/url]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
No, I think she opposes the President's agenda.  It's within her right.  If that gets her a visit from the Secret Service, then Tom Daschle should be on the top of the list.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:47:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No, I think she opposes the President's agenda.  It's within her right.  If that gets her a visit from the Secret Service, then Tom Daschle should be on the top of the list.
View Quote

You think it's her right to say this with no proof about our President?

[b]"I assure you if one person dies for Bush and his Mafia friends greed and graft"[/b]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You think it's her right to say this with no proof about our President?

[b]"I assure you if one person dies for Bush and his Mafia friends greed and graft"[/b]
View Quote

Her full quote is:

I assure you if one person dies for Bush and his Mafia friends greed and graft, I will work diligently and for the rest of my life to see that he is charged with
Crimes against humanity for what he is doing.
View Quote

...and yes, I think it is fully within her right to blather on.  

How do you feel about Vince Foster?  How many people would be in prison if they got tossed in the pokey because they stated that they believed the Clintons had him murdered?  She has a stated opinion - stupid as it is.  However, the Secret Service is in the business of protecting the President - not running around being the thought police for the internet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top