Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2002 7:01:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks more like one of her supporters to me.  

If it were the real Hitlery, you wouldn't be able to look directly at the picture.  A simple sketch was done by an artist who is no longer with us.  The simple drawing depicted the wretch in this likeness:

[img]http://www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Creatures/Medusa/Ca02.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:27:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You could be right. But I had thought that you could look at the face in a picture, just not in person. I could be wrong.
View Quote

Which brings up a good question...How in a time before cameras did anyone know what the thing looked like? Anyone who found out would know for only a split second before solidifying...
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You could be right. But I had thought that you could look at the face in a picture, just not in person. I could be wrong.
View Quote

Which brings up a good question...How in a time before cameras did anyone know what the thing looked like? Anyone who found out would know for only a split second before solidifying...
View Quote

Why by looking at her reflection. You aren't turned to stone if you just look at her reflection.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Why by looking at her reflection. You aren't turned to stone if you just look at her reflection.
View Quote

I still think you would turn to stone. It is still the same light that bounced off her, just reflected a different direction. In a photo or picture, you are not exposed to the SAME beams of light that once touched her flesh-freezing head.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top