Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2002 5:40:20 AM EDT
[img]rbad.ar15.com/sexintheoffice1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 5:52:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a mouse run out from between my monitor and a bookshelf the other day![:O]

After several excited minutes of chasing him around he finally got behind the bookshelf.
My co-worker held the flashlight on him from the side and I lined up a "D size battery BOMB" and drop it on him![BD]

This shook him up pretty good and he ran around for a few more seconds before getting behind the bookshelf again! Big mistake!![:D]

The second time I hit him with the "Bunker Buster" it broke his back leg and he just laid there quivering in shock! Death came quickly and humanely for this rodent![x]

Big(BombDropping!)Dozer66
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 5:53:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Mouse on Mouse action!  LMAO
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 6:38:27 AM EDT
[#3]
If that mouse was shaved, I think RBAD would have given us the insight in to his life that we never needed to know about.  Wanna bet there is KY on that receipt, and whipped cream, and.....

Oh nevermind. [;D]

Link Posted: 12/4/2002 8:51:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Gerbil
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#5]
So even rodents are logging on to see those "Minnie with midgets" DP scenes, eh?
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 9:08:01 AM EDT
[#6]
SHIVAN ! Lol Holy crap that was great!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top