User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#1]

dp
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:58:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmm, husband was stupid for hooking up with that crazy bitch to begin with, but since he was crazy himself he probably should have beat her harder than he did, took off for good, and not even bothered to go after the other guy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Been there, got the t-shirt.  The bitch wasn't worth it, but in the heat of the moment, it's hard to think rationally.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]
No winners in a situation like this,  the only true victims are the kids. I am not justifying what the husband did, murder is murder. And Ive been that husband with a cheating wife, flaunting a boyfriend in my face, in my house, in my car, bed. Again, its murder. But I can NEVER buy, comprehend a woman that "doesn't love" a husband yet continues to have children and invest years into a marriage/relationship because they are "afraid" to leave BUT they somehow justify having an affair and don't seem too afraid to commit adultery creating a labyrinth of chaos waiting to happen, risking everything including their children because of this magical "true love" they have been able to find outside the marriage.  This woman has blood on her hands, and the guilt of creating a situation that lead to murder.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Stories like this are why I'll never get married again.

I don't trust women, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That is the only reason I can think of why he would let the whore live.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't do her, even if I was drunk like crazy.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/sledw.jpg
I always call people that say they'd commit murder over their cheating wife fucking psychotic idiots that shouldn't own firearms, but holy shit that woman is definitely NOT worth murdering somebody over. Nevermind the fucked up shit she posted about the guy she was cheating with being her soulmate all while she was fucking around on the side.

Just an FYI, it's usually over the kids.      Sure, there is some jealousy, and some ego involved, but a man can get past that.

When a man contemplates his future life without his children, and all the while, paying child support to some disgusting whore to live her fantasy... It can break him.     It can make life not worth living.  Simple as that.  

When you get married and have children, you aren't allowed to go looking for your "one true love" anymore.  

The border patrol agent let her live out of compassion for his children.   That's it.
That is the only reason I can think of why he would let the whore live.

That, and making her go on living without her "soul mate". Killing her would have been one thing. Making her live with that, on the other hand, was "worse" in his mind.

Not sure how much she actually really cares about that though.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:09:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Wow. I expected it to take longer for everyone to blame her.

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

View Quote
Oh no. The guy is guilty of course. Guilty of marrying a crazy bitch mostly.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't be involved in adultery and this shit won't happen.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:28:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Unless the women is being screwed to death, just walk the fuck away. No reason to ruin anymore lives.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't be involved in adultery and this shit won't happen.
View Quote

Exactly.  People getting killed over this kind of shit goes back to caveman times.  You think people would have learned by now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:40:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There's no good guy here. Sucks most for the kids.
View Quote

No good woman either .  That's just all so trashy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#12]

And just yesterday Keith and me found our song. "God gave me you" by Blake Shelton.
View Quote

Better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-dkIjEScEc

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:42:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Another one of her replies to the slamming she is getting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Denise Lore Garibay I don't know. I don't hate Adam for my marriage. The only reason I hate him is for killing Keith. I didn't care he hurt me or if he killed me. I only thought of warning Keith and saving his life. He didn't kill me and I'm fine. I just didn't love him anymore but was too afraid to leave or I would have 4 years ago when I wanted to leave him. But I stayed and tried. But I didn't like myself with him. And Adam showed love through money. I never wanted the money. Or why would I go with Keith who had nothing? Cause it was about love. Adam and me lacked love since the first year of our marriage. I know he tried, I was confused for a time and didn't want to put the kids on the street. But I had no clue I just stopped loving him, too afraid to tell him because I knew he was able to do it. But u weren't married to him for over 6 years and lived with him day in and day out. All the things I got I paid with my own money! Adam wasn't a big spender on the things I liked. Didn't make him a bad person. Just realized way too late that he wasn't for me. I hung on for 4 extra years..... Never had the guts to leave cause I can't live without our kids. I wasn't a victim over the time of my marriage. I was on,y a victim the day he beat me and the real victim was Keith. I have no problem dying for the person I love. Keith didn't deserve this. But he also decided to be with me. I didn't break my marriage alone. We both wanted to run away

Another one of her replies to the slamming she is getting.

Wow, that women has issues. What sucks is the husband put himslf in a position that will put the kids in her control.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

in that article its says he threatened to shoot Her kids....

maybe the kids were not his??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This bitch was definitely not worth going to prison for. I cannot understand what it would be like to be cheated on like that, but wow, I would have been happy to cut this woman loose.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24359209/border-patrol-agents-wife-speaks-about-fatal-love-affair

holy shit! bitch be cray

in that article its says he threatened to shoot Her kids....

maybe the kids were not his??

Or she is crazy and making shit up?
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#15]

This whole story is fuckin sad.  Everyone loses.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I can't do her, even if I was drunk like crazy.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/sledw.jpg
View Quote

Dude is going to prison over that???????
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:02:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

View Quote

It's called a "crime of passion" for a reason.  The emotions kick into overdrive and you just react.

I'm not saying that what the husband did is right.  If anything I'd categorize it as an overreaction.  Someone upthread said it best, if she's there of her own free will and not in any danger "just walk away".

I feel sorriest for the kids, then for the husband since he has to live with both being cuckold by his wife and killing someone in a fit of rage.  As for the wife, she's a brain damaged whore.  The only reason I'm glad hubby didn't kill her is, again, for the kids.  "Daddy killed Mommy when I was 12" would really stink on ice to grow up with.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:05:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

are you high on drugs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's a shame what a bad woman can get a good man to do.

are you high on drugs?

That's what I was thinking.

Look, she's a cheating bitch. BITCH. But this man premeditatedly killed the victim, it wasn't a crime of passion (like catching them in bed together and in shock, going ballistic). This was premeditated and he shot the victim in the back.

Just walk away, man, walk away.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:08:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
no woman is worth going to prison over. not a single one.
he should have divorced the cheating cunt, and been the best father he could be for his children.
life is too short to lower yourself to the depths others go to.
View Quote

And this.

He completely went off the deep end, and for what? He'll be in prison now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:10:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This. Shitty situation all around. Wife is a cunt. Husband is a psycho murdering shit bag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This. Shitty situation all around. Wife is a cunt. Husband is a psycho murdering shit bag.

And this too!
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:11:40 AM EDT
[#21]
The only victims in the story are the kids. I hope they get placed in a good stable home where the bat shit crazy bitch does not have any contact.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:13:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch
View Quote

Yeah. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Trash gonna trash
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:22:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yes, the bitch is crazy, and is/was a cheating whore...  But...  Let me get this straight...  You guys are defending some POS who:

1.  Beat the shit out of a woman and duct taped/handcuffed her for her 5 year old to find.
2.  Threatened to kill his kids
3.  Murdered someone.
4.  Led authorities on a high speed chase before crashing his car.

Sure, there is all kinds of thing wrong with this story, but you all defending this nut job are fucking off your fucking rockers...

Kicking  the bitch out of the house and divorcing her would have been a much better course of action...
View Quote

And this!

Instead, we have a guy going completely nuts, acting like a savage and a maniac, and this "poor woman" is looking like a victim!

But you know what, that this guy went so completely off the rails, it actually strengthens her claims that her husband was a freak. Because . . . he kind of was.

All the time we hear stories on GD about some guy's cheating wife. The rest of you guys keep it together and don't go on a rampage.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:22:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Go look at her fucking Facebook page before commenting. I guaran-damn-tee you that she precipitated this violent end.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 12:47:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Denise Lore Garibay
4 hours ago near Corpus Christi, TX ·
I deleted stuff cause I was emotional and really mad because of the murder. And no one knows anything about my relationship with Keith. Was no ones business is what he said. And all my close friends have been hearing me complain about the same stuff for years. But his ex and me know how it is to be his wife.So guess I wasn't all that wrong. Same exact issues with both of us. And me and her are completely different.
View Quote

This girl is insane. Those poor kids!
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#27]
After reading the interview with the "Now I'm free" line, she could have stitched together a plan to blow up her marriage without having to be an adult about it. Many people are too afraid to admit they've failed at something so they goad other people into destroying the situation for them.
Husband is allegedly abusive, hot tempered, detached (trying to buy her love) and trained to kill folks for his job.
Wife wants out. Limited options because of Sarah Jessica Parker syndrome, minus hot body.
Finds that the easiest way to find and seduce a pawn in her game is to pick a friend that she may know is undersexed or having issues in his own marriage because she talks to his wife about it every fucking week.
Uses pussy power on said pawn knowing that once things were set in motion there was a good chance events would play out to her favor.
Husband is either going to keep his wits and divorce her, in which case she plays the "he beat me and so I found love in other places and he caught me" card to keep her friends on her side.
Or husband is going to find out and flip his shit, tie her up, and go murder the pawn.
"I'm sad that pawn had to die, we were so in love, soulmates, etc." Yes, you are sad that you didn't get to have your cake and eat it too, you simply have cake left. That cake being the resolution to a situation that you were to weak to handle on your own.
Yes, you are now "free". Your husband is going to prison, possibly death row, your pawn is dead, you destroyed the marriage of a "friend" and your kids now have a father who murdered a man because their mother couldn't keep her legs closed or deal with tough situations on her own.
Not a single fuck was given about ANYONE around you. Only yourself.
Even though you cheated and committed adultery, you get to play the victim card because your husband over-reacted just like you wanted him to.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:05:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
After reading the interview with the "Now I'm free" line, she could have stitched together a plan to blow up her marriage without having to be an adult about it. Many people are too afraid to admit they've failed at something so they goad other people into destroying the situation for them.

Husband is allegedly abusive, hot tempered, detached (trying to buy her love) and trained to kill folks for his job.

Wife wants out. Limited options because of Sarah Jessica Parker syndrome, minus hot body.

Finds that the easiest way to find and seduce a pawn in her game is to pick a friend that she may know is undersexed or having issues in his own marriage because she talks to his wife about it every fucking week.

Uses pussy power on said pawn knowing that once things were set in motion there was a good chance events would play out to her favor.

Husband is either going to keep his wits and divorce her, in which case she plays the "he beat me and so I found love in other places and he caught me" card to keep her friends on her side.

Or husband is going to find out and flip his shit, tie her up, and go murder the pawn.

"I'm sad that pawn had to die, we were so in love, soulmates, etc." Yes, you are sad that you didn't get to have your cake and eat it too, you simply have cake left. That cake being the resolution to a situation that you were to weak to handle on your own.

Yes, you are now "free". Your husband is going to prison, possibly death row, your pawn is dead, you destroyed the marriage of a "friend" and your kids now have a father who murdered a man because their mother couldn't keep her legs closed or deal with tough situations on her own.

Even though you cheated and committed adultery, you get to play the victim card because your husband over-reacted just like you wanted him to.

<a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/dire_geno/media/1230884668192.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/dire_geno/1230884668192.gif</a>  
View Quote

Post that to the Facebook page for the cheating whore and anyone that wants to feel sorry for her.

The dude is an asshole that overreacted too.  Too bad for the children.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:16:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Woman seems to be a half educated slut.

You want to fuck guys... Fine no problem... Stay single or divorce your husband first.

This lady seems like a real piece of shit... Especially posting her affair and details of facebook.

A real big
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:19:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Woman seems to be a half educated slut.

You want to fuck guys... Fine no problem... Stay single or divorce your husband first.

This lady seems like a real piece of shit... Especially posting her affair and details of facebook.

A real big
View Quote

She's creating a narrative. The murderer can't tell his story and the murder victim can't tell his, so she's free to create whatever narrative she'd like.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:25:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Who the fuck puts all that on FB? WTF.

We truly live in an age where dignity, self-respect and shame, are obsolete concepts.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:29:46 AM EDT
[#32]

"Mommy ran away to Australia with her friend to join a circus. No, I don't think she's ever coming back. Now help me clean and oil this shovel, before it rusts."

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:32:08 AM EDT
[#33]
I wonder what the reaction would be if the roles were reversed.  Would she be defended for killing out of "passion?"
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:32:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This bitch was definitely not worth going to prison for. I cannot understand what it would be like to be cheated on like that, but wow, I would have been happy to cut this woman loose.

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24359209/border-patrol-agents-wife-speaks-about-fatal-love-affair
View Quote

"Even though him dying was horrible, I'm very happy," Denise said. "I'm very thankful, because now I'm free."

This woman is a total piece of white trash
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:36:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

<a href="http://media.photobucket.com/user/dire_geno/media/1230884668192.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j257/dire_geno/1230884668192.gif</a>  
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:38:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
She is married. Her legs should be closed for everyone but her husband. Period. If she wanted to fuck someone else then she should have gotten divorced first. All of the blame lies with her and all of the blood is on her hands. Fuck her. She is not a victim.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:39:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I wonder what the reaction would be if the roles were reversed.  Would she be defended for killing out of "passion?"
View Quote

I haven't counted but I don't think there is much sympathy for the murderer here.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:40:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Denise met Keith through his wife, Tracy Martin, when the two women worked at a local hardware store.

Denise said breaking up her friend's marriage was a sacrifice.

"It's not like we wanted to hurt her or anybody," Denise said. "We had to be together, like at all costs, we had to be together."
View Quote

"Even though him dying was horrible, I'm very happy," Denise said. "I'm very thankful, because now I'm free."
View Quote

Her evil has more layers than an onion.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:42:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait this bitch was banging the guy for 3 weeks?

What a shit show.

The kids are the biggest losers here...
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:44:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Sucks hard for the kids.

All of the adults in that story are assholes.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:46:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Stupid bitch is stupid.

Guy is stupid for killing the other stupid guy over the stupid bitch.

Lose-lose-lose situation and a giant clusterfuck...
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 2:46:06 AM EDT
[#43]
What's truly sad is that she'll find another guy to be her doormat, some lonely schmuck who'll rationalize what she's done and convince himself it will be different with him.

Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:00:30 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't see a crime of passion. I see a planned murder. The murderer duct tapes and handcuffs the wife for the kids to deal with, that is fucked up.
The evil bastard needs to be put down.
I see the typical Arfcom response though" the bitch deserved it". Is it latent homosexuality?
Does hating women equate to loving men. Just bro's hanging out. Alot. And holding hands.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:03:36 AM EDT
[#45]
sounds like both the shooter and the shooters wife....and the dude that was shot...were all fucking crazy.  

So much for the screening of the Border Patrol agent.  

Did they all live in a trailer park?
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:11:39 AM EDT
[#46]
As was stated above... dont the FED LEO border patrol types have a psych eval before hiring? Just saying...but then again look at who is Prez
FWIW some folks take their marriage vows VERY seriously...
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:14:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't see a crime of passion. I see a planned murder. The murderer duct tapes and handcuffs the wife for the kids to deal with, that is fucked up.
The evil bastard needs to be put down.
I see the typical Arfcom response though" the bitch deserved it". Is it latent homosexuality?
Does hating women equate to loving men. Just bro's hanging out. Alot. And holding hands.
View Quote

Disagree

Those items are all handy for the shooter.  He had cuffs due to his job.  Duct tape?  I have it in my cars, house, gig bag, you name it.    He flipped out and used what he had handy after he found out.

shooter is fucking nuts for sure...but so is the wife and the dude fucking his wife.  They are all fucking nuts

they all deserve each other.  Losers are the kids and the wife of the person killed
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:19:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:23:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

This sums the cluster fuck situation up perfectly..all adults involved are retarded at best
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 3:25:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
As was stated above... dont the FED LEO border patrol types have a psych eval before hiring? Just saying...but then again look at who is Prez
FWIW some folks take their marriage vows VERY seriously...
View Quote

Any man will break if he is pushed far enough......I've seen in happen during all of my deployments......some have a natural way of dealing with unexpected things, and adversity; some just break.

Regardless, the husband is a fucking idiot, the wife is a whore, and the dude fucking the husbands wife is a fucking douchebag.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.........again, push a man far enough, and he will break.....not condoning the actions of any party involved, but I will say that for every action, there is an equal, and opposite reaction.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top