Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 1/3/2014 8:24:51 PM EDT
I've known my buddy since high school and he served with the shooter in the Army, who has been a border agent for the last 7 years.  As we have mutual friends in all of this my facebook feed is blowing up.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Border-patrol-agent-suspected-in-Hondo-killing-5109456.php

http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24350889/border-patrol-agent-allegedly-assaults-woman-kills-man-in-hondo

Here's the wifes reply on facebook after the shooting. (I tried to break it up to make it readable)

Here is my update. Today was and is a very tragic day for me. I lost the one person that meant the world to me second to my kids. Keith and me had a relationship that not many knew off. The last moment I saw him was New Year's Day around 530 or so. We stayed at a hotel and we had the most beautiful night that both of us ever had. And then yesterday I looked up soul mates and I shared it with him. We both knew we were meant for each other. The connection I had with him was just the most amazing feeling ever to have. We felt each other's pain, we felt our love, we shared our worries and kept picking each other up. The only thing that we were missing was the money to run off. Keith died because he loved me. And that I will always carry with me. That it's my fault he is gone. God didn't take him. He was taken from me by a evil sadistic man. He wanted to kill me and he almost did. There was a struggle. He punched me in the face, then I tried running and we struggled when he got me in a choke hold and I passed out.

I woke up like having a sessure when I came to he was sitting on top of me. He told me if I didn't give him what he wanted he would kill our kids and put me in the trunk. So I caved. He put his handcuffs on me behind my back. Tied my feet and tied my feet and hands together. He used a lot of duck tape to secure my bindings. Then he put the tape over my mouth. He left me on the bed. Then he walked out the room. Btw, he told me he was gonna kill Keith. And I begged and begged.... But he didn't care. When he walked out the room I tried ripping the tape and got some off and was doing ok. Then he came back and saw what I was doing and secured more duck tape on my hands and feet and more over my mouth. He also made me take 2 ambien before he left. My mouth was secured and all doors shut so I couldn't yell for my kids. So I managed to get most of the binding off, praying I could get out soon enough to warn Keith. It was a long nasty struggle and I manage to get my hand and feet separated. So I wiggled in my room and had to stand and try to use my hands to open the door. It was so painful he had everything so tight. I managed to get to the office where I pounded the door to get my sons attention. I yelled at him to go to the neighbors house and call 911. Which he did.

I found a pocket knife on his desk which I somehow managed to get. When Alex came back he helped cut the tape and the other cuffs that they use. I ran down stairs and the moment I did the police was there. I kept telling them he is gonna kill him! I begged for them to call ASAP. The got me out of the cuffs and the fist thing I did was write him. He was still alive . I'm the dumbass that only asked for his number to warn him. He says why don't u have that already. I wrote this isn't a joke now!!!! Then I saw something that was just horrible. Adam wrote him pretending to be me. Therefor he was probably waiting on me. Keith knew he was dangerous. We spent hours discussing these things. Adam wrote him that I can't find ur house. And then I'm here. After that nothing. My heart sank and I panicked and yelled at the cops!!!! But no one wanted to give me a phone! I kept writing Keith over and over!!! But nothing. I wanted to leave right away but the detectives wouldn't let me. When the officer said go sit down.... I knew.

He said Adam was apprehended and there was one dead body found. I broke down! I wanted to go there and see him. The moment the cops said I could go I tried to get a rental car. But they wouldn't give it to me. I hitched a ride home. And the took that son of a bitches car. The mustang he left that I couldn't drive. Fuck him. I drove that bitch non stop to hondo. I went to the police and they sent me to the homocide detectives. To them I gave my statement. And I found out how my sweet love died. Shot in the back..... I saw pictures of it in my head. I could only imagine. Found out Adam ran after the murder and led them on a high speed chase. The cops rammed into him and he crashed. Then he resisted arrest and they took him in. The last words Adam said to me was, I'm gonna go out with a Big Bang. See u in hell and he left. No one believed me when I said he was dangerous! Keith was the only one by my side no matter what. In any other case Keith would have been by my side getting me through this. But I'm all alone. I spent most of my day crying when I was in hondo. Shaking and crying. His family didn't want to see me, which just made it worse. I have no one. The one person that would have been there was taken from me. The only reason I'm not dead yet is the kids.

And just yesterday Keith and me found our song. "God gave me you" by Blake Shelton. The only reason Keith is dead is because Adam wanted me to suffer for the rest of my life. Well he got what he wanted. I spent my whole life looking for the one. We both never felt this way before. It's why we put so much at risk. We wanted to be together at all cost. Well I'm to blame for his death. I love him and miss him so. God why couldn't u have saved him? I don't understand,... Just came back and the whole house is empty. I have no phone. Kids are safe! But I have no one now. What am I supposed to do now???? Idk... Without him. I have no feelings for that asshole. What he did was the monster I always knew he was inside. I'd give my life any day for him. Just not my kids. And that was my weakness

View Quote

Link to news interview of the batshit crazy whore wife
http://www.kiiitv.com/story/24359209/border-patrol-agents-wife-speaks-about-fatal-love-affair

It's a shame what a bad woman can get a good man to do.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless the women is being screwed to death, just walk the fuck away. No reason to ruin anymore lives.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck that bitch
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

are you high on drugs?
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#4]
And in 6 months she'll have a new "love of her life"
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
There's no good guy here. Sucks most for the kids.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Denise Lore Garibay I don't know. I don't hate Adam for my marriage. The only reason I hate him is for killing Keith. I didn't care he hurt me or if he killed me. I only thought of warning Keith and saving his life. He didn't kill me and I'm fine. I just didn't love him anymore but was too afraid to leave or I would have 4 years ago when I wanted to leave him. But I stayed and tried. But I didn't like myself with him. And Adam showed love through money. I never wanted the money. Or why would I go with Keith who had nothing? Cause it was about love. Adam and me lacked love since the first year of our marriage. I know he tried, I was confused for a time and didn't want to put the kids on the street. But I had no clue I just stopped loving him, too afraid to tell him because I knew he was able to do it. But u weren't married to him for over 6 years and lived with him day in and day out. All the things I got I paid with my own money! Adam wasn't a big spender on the things I liked. Didn't make him a bad person. Just realized way too late that he wasn't for me. I hung on for 4 extra years..... Never had the guts to leave cause I can't live without our kids. I wasn't a victim over the time of my marriage. I was on,y a victim the day he beat me and the real victim was Keith. I have no problem dying for the person I love. Keith didn't deserve this. But he also decided to be with me. I didn't break my marriage alone. We both wanted to run away
View Quote

Another one of her replies to the slamming she is getting.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
So she's playing victim in the whole mess?
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I am going to agree with you OP, married with kids yet searching for her one true love....

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And in 6 months days she'll have a new "love of her life"
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Started screwing some other dude to get things because hubby was "too cheap" to buy her every need? Feel sorry for the kids
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow. I expected it to take longer for everyone to blame her.

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:35:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:36:39 PM EDT
[#13]
In the immortal words of Sam Kinison, "I don't condone it, but I understand it."
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I am going to agree with you OP, married with kids yet searching for her one true love....

View Quote

yeah, she's not good enough for the murderer husband

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:38:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Unless the women is being screwed to death, just walk the fuck away. No reason to ruin anymore lives.
View Quote

This, all day long.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:39:46 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

I'm not following.

They were still together or separated?  Dead guy knew she was married, right?

It's one thing to sleep with a girl only to find out later that she has a man in her life, and plenty of us have been in that situation.  In that case, she's the bad guy.  It's a whole different thing to be banging a married woman when you know the deal.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:40:22 PM EDT
[#17]
They are all made for each other.  

Sucks for the kids though.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck that bitch

Drama cunt. Fuck her.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#19]
You can see right through her bullshit
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#20]
no woman is worth going to prison over. not a single one.
he should have divorced the cheating cunt, and been the best father he could be for his children.
life is too short to lower yourself to the depths others go to.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Bitch be nuts, yo.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:41:54 PM EDT
[#22]
The shit people share online or on facebook

If she was that into the guy she should have left her husband.  The husband is an asshole for taking it to the level he did, as stated he should have walked the hell away.  Killed one, beat another, and put tons at risk running.  Should have suck started his gun.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#23]
She will get over this quick and find someone else
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:41:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Yah! I've heard that song and dance before! There are more than a few inconsistencies in her story! And once her fairy tail failed to appear with the cheater, she would be on to the next one in the same fashion. Fuk what a waste.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:42:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#26]
I can't do her, even if I was drunk like crazy.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

are you high on drugs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

are you high on drugs?

I'm not, and I agree with him.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:42:55 PM EDT
[#28]
The only ones I feel any sympathy for are the kids.

Everybody else made their choices, now they can live (or not) with them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm not following.

It's one thing to sleep with a girl only to find out later that she has a man in her life, and plenty of us have been in that situation.  In that case, she's the bad guy.  It's a whole different thing to be banging a married woman when you know the deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm not following.

As far as Adam Garibay the husband believed they were happily married.  Dead guy knew she was married, in fact dead guy was the husband of one of the wifes friends.

As said above by another poster, I don't condone what he did, but I understand why he did it.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Crazy bitch! Fuck her!
Whoops, someone else already was!
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#31]
I was going to post condolences, but after reading that letter from the lady, I don't feel sorry for her. Marriage is a commitment and takes work. He didn't do everything you want? Boo fucking hoo. My wife isn't and doesn't do everything I want either, yet I still won't fuck around on her.  Why? because I'm an adult and I realized that life isn't perfect and I have a woman who is faithful and would do anything for me unlike most people. The only thing I think sucks and is worthy of condolences is that he threw his life away killing a scumbag (who although he deserved it) when he could've absolutely screwed his wife in divorce court or by some other legal yet nefarious means.

EDIT: The kids part is what gets me the most, all parties involved screwed over innocent children.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm not following.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm not following.

Skimming through her Facebook posts, the dead guy knew she was married.  If what she says is true.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Bitches be crazy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that bitch

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I am baffled how the same forum that makes fun of people saying "my baby never did anything" can also completely ignore the guilt of the guy doing the actual killing.

View Quote

I have trouble assigning guilt to a guy who killed the man who was fucking his wife. Well, aside from the situation he put his kids in.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The shit people share online or on facebook

If she was that into the guy she should have left her husband.  The husband is an asshole for taking it to the level he did, as stated walker he hell away.
View Quote

She wanted to make sure the lifeboat was nice enough before jumping off the Titanic.  Typical bitches.  They'll say and do whatever it takes in life to be taken care of.

Ive been fucked over by a chick like that, but I like having sex and eating steak so the guy in my story is still breathing.....but not forgotten.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/sledw.jpg
View Quote

Yep, a picture really is worth a thousand words.  Clearly three POS in this story.  Unfortunately there was a murder and children had to witness a really messed up situation.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

There's no good guy here. Sucks most for the kids.
View Quote
This. Shitty situation all around. Wife is a cunt. Husband is a psycho murdering shit bag.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Play stupid games . . . . No fucking sympathy of any of them. Sh'll be skanking away again soon enough.

Bitches like that live for the drama.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was going to post condolences, but after reading that letter from the lady, I don't feel sorry for her. Marriage is a commitment and takes work. He didn't do everything you want? Boo fucking hoo. My wife isn't and doesn't do everything I want either, yet I still won't fuck around on her.  Why? because I'm an adult and I realized that life isn't perfect and I have a woman who is faithful and would do anything for me. The only thing I think sucks and is worthy of condolences is that he threw his life away killing a scumbag (who although deserved it) when he could've absolutely screwed his wife in divorce court or by some other legal yet nefarious means.
View Quote

Highly doubt that, in a "no-fault" state.  She'd have takin HIM to the bank.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Fuck that bitch

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:47:49 PM EDT
[#42]
There sounds like plenty of blame to go around.

A few points.

1.  Don't let a woman ruin your life

2.  Don't fuck another mans wife

3.  If you're unhappy in your marriage, either fix it or end it. Fucking around on your spouse is no solution.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:48:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Dead guy knew it was wrong. Wife knew it was wrong. Border agent knew it was wrong. Kids have that creature as a mother and are going to lose their father. Everyone loses here and it's sad but I don't have much sympathy for any of the adults.
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:48:19 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/sledw.jpg
View Quote
I always call people that say they'd commit murder over their cheating wife fucking psychotic idiots that shouldn't own firearms, but holy shit that woman is definitely NOT worth murdering somebody over. Nevermind the fucked up shit she posted about the guy she was cheating with being her soulmate all while she was fucking around on the side.

Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:48:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Play stupid games . . . . No fucking sympathy of any of them. Sh'll be skanking away again soon enough.

Bitches like that live for the drama.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't get why it always gets taken out on the "other guy"...
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

The guy that did the killing is sitting in a jail cell right now and looking at the ass end of several decades behind bars if not the death penalty.

The man he killed was fucking a married woman.  I don't feel an ounce of pity for him, and I hope he choked to death on his own blood from a good lung shot.  

The woman was too weak to file for a divorce but strong enough to carry on an affair?  She's a no good whore and she's the only one in the story who won't be punished.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/3/2014 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#50]
She is married. Her legs should be closed for everyone but her husband. Period. If she wanted to fuck someone else then she should have gotten divorced first. All of the blame lies with her and all of the blood is on her hands. Fuck her. She is not a victim.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top