Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/1/2014 11:35:08 AM EDT
Ha. Who the fuck hasn't been stabbed in the back by the Marxist boy king?  This is what happens when a punk, community organizer gets elected to the presidency simply because he's the finest, most adept liar the world has ever seen.

Opinion on Fox web sitr

Arabs don’t trust Obama either.

As 2013 ends, President Obama has lost credibility with many people who trusted him at the start of the year. Thanks to the Healthcare.gov debacle, polls find support for the president among women and independents has dropped to the lowest ebb of his presidency. Obama's words -- promising Americans they could keep their doctors under his health care plan -- didn’t match his deeds.
View Quote

Surprisingly, the same thing is happening on the other side of the world among Arabs in the Middle East and for the same reason. Too often, Obama’s speeches and actions don’t match.
"We are glad the Americans are here," said Ahmed al-Ibrahim, an adviser to some of Saudi Arabia's royals and officials, when I met with him recently, "but we fear that the president has lost credibility after Syria."  Astonished Saudi officials are contrasting Obama's quick actions in South Sudan with his unwillingness to act in places like Syria or in Bahrain.
View Quote

“The bond of trust between America and Saudi Arabia has been broken in the Obama years," al-Ibrahim said. "We feel we have been stabbed in the back by Obama."  "Every time that Obama had to choose between his enemies and his friends, he always chose his enemies," he said. "We don't know what he's putting in his tea."
View Quote

In his June 4, 2009 Cairo speech, the first American president raised in a Muslim land came to offer a bold promise: "I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect." Four and a half years later, Arab leaders like al-Ibrahim say that "mutual interest" is sundered and "mutual respect" squandered.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#1]
so, he didn't actually swallow?
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Fuck them.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:39:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Join the club!
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Even the fucking Arabs get it!!  

Meanwhile, at home, multitudes of brain damaged liberals are still clinging to the first round of lies told by the Dear Leader...
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck them.
View Quote

Sort of agree but not the point. Who hasn't Obama lied to? What idea or issue hasn't he fucked up.  For years I viewed this guy as a master marxist operative. It's now apparent that he's just an absolute fucking boob. He was propelled to office by 50 years of Blacks being conditioned to believe that they were owed something and whites being saddled with "white guilt", what ever the fuck that is. So all of this resulted in the boy king being elected....a fucking idiot who's has lied his was through this entire life and couldn't lead himself out of a wet paper bag.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#6]
It's taken them this long to figure it out?

Slooooooooooooowwwwwwww on the uptake fellas!
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Just like the folks that voted for him are finding out.

O only does things that benefit HIM.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:44:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Meanwhile, at home, multitudes of brain damaged liberals are still clinging to the first round of lies told by the Dear Leader...
View Quote
You shut your whore mouth.  Mocha Jesus can do no wrong. lol.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:47:21 AM EDT
[#9]
" />
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:48:25 AM EDT
[#10]
FBHO and screw the Saudis.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#11]
How's that sword cane coming along pdm?
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#12]
At least we haven't flown any passenger planes into their skyscrapers.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 11:58:46 AM EDT
[#13]
who hasnt he stabbed in the back?
If we (Americans) dont get out collective heads out of the sand its going to but everyone else vs us eventually.
No wonder we keep pouring $ into military.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:11:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Lulz, Obama finally does something right.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck them, indeed. They pay off the Wahabbists so they only kill us rather than the House of Saud themselves.

I'd have liked to see GW Bush cave in Prince Bandar's head on the tarmac at Andrews on 09/12/01 rather than sneak all the Saudi royals out of the country.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#17]
It's going to be interesting, what happens next.

The Saudis basically influenced the election back in '76 that elected Carter. Some have insinuated that Carter was bought off by the Saudis, and there's some evidence that there was a good deal of something going on--Carter's presidential library had a massive amount of Saudi money come in to back it.

From there, you look at what happened with regards to Iran. The Shah, back then, was seen as a huge threat by the Arabs. They were afraid that his huge professional army was being built to threaten them. Carter's actions to undermine and enable the fall of the Shah start to look awfully... Mmmm... What's the word I'm looking for? Coincidental? No, convenient.

Shah falls, all that went with that turned to shit for the Saudis. They and the other Gulf Arab states pay Saddam to tackle the nasty Iranians, who now have the Islamic revolution thing going for them. The Iranians are now even scarier. How'd that play out for you guys, huh?

Billions of dollars in weapons and aid flow to Iraq. Saddam decides to rape Kuwait, Desert Storm happens. The Saudis are expecting a Gotterdamerung--All that money, and the essential defeat of the Iranians must mean Saddam and the Iraqis are some major badasses, right? That turned out to be a bit of a fallacy. Bush I is heading north, to take out Saddam. Ooopsie--That's going to leave nothing between us and the Iranians... So, the Saudis jerk our logistical leash, and put a stop to things before the Iraqi Shia wake up to the fact that they're a majority in their own country.

So, the Iraqi people get to put up with 12 more years of Saddam's abuses. Then, the Saudis get the bright idea of looking the other way while another favored son of theirs stages a massive and unprecedented terrorist attack on their primary ally, the United States. You can argue all you want that the Saudis were innocent, but the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens and conveniently all had fresh, clean passports and were reported to the US as not being at all suspicious, when the fact was that the Saudis knew at least some of them had been on the jihadi trail to Afghanistan would argue otherwise.

So, then the US goes after Saddam, for various and sundry reasons. The Saudis refuse to support the effort, and ask us to leave. We do. Rather large issues arise because we don't have Saudi ports or other logistical assets to help, and the Saudis allow a huge number of their fanatic youth to go north to help al Qaeda do their thing, killing Americans.

Then, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett finally manages to help get her chosen tool into the Presidency. Do the math, from there: Her parents were refugees, true, but they're ethnic Persians. The racial animosity is there, regardless. Wonder why it is that Ms. Jarrett is conducting secret negotiations with the Iranians? With no prior foreign policy experience or background? Hmmmm.

Right about now, the Saudis must be looking back at all this, and thinking "Wow... That didn't go very well, at all...".

My guess is that whoever, whatever winds up running against whoever is seen as Obama's successor is going to have a bunch of Saudi money donated to them in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole bunch of money dumped into opposition candidates in 2014, as the Saudis and other Gulf Arabs try to regain their influence here in the US.

God, I just love living in those proverbial "interesting times". Don't you?
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Join the club!
View Quote

What he said....
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Fuck them, indeed. They pay off the Wahabbists so they only kill us rather than the House of Saud themselves.

I'd have liked to see GW Bush cave in Prince Bandar's head on the tarmac at Andrews on 09/12/01 rather than sneak all the Saudi royals out of the country.
View Quote

I think Bandar's going to be the next King of Saudi Arabia, and I also don't think he knew or participated in the 9/11 conspiracy. Evidence points to factions in the Saudi government at least having knowledge of what was going on, but Bandar has never struck me as being so stupid as to participate in something like that.

While I feel sympathy with you wanting to cave in his skull, I don't think he's as much of an enemy of ours as many others in the Kingdom. Having him as King of Saudi Arabia would probably do a lot to stabilize things, as he is very much a realist, and has a decent understanding of the West.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#20]
The Kenyan's FP will cost us big time with in twenty years.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#21]
It's pathetic that after 6 years, people are JUST NOW figuring out that every promise Obama makes is just empty BS?

It was obvious from day one
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:23:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I think Bandar's going to be the next King of Saudi Arabia, and I also don't think he knew or participated in the 9/11 conspiracy. Evidence points to factions in the Saudi government at least having knowledge of what was going on, but Bandar has never struck me as being so stupid as to participate in something like that.

While I feel sympathy with you wanting to cave in his skull, I don't think he's as much of an enemy of ours as many others in the Kingdom. Having him as King of Saudi Arabia would probably do a lot to stabilize things, as he is very much a realist, and has a decent understanding of the West.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

While he was the Saudi ambassador to the US, Bandar and his wife wrote checks for a few years to Saudi middlemen who turned the money over to two of the 9/11 hijackers.

I'll go right on hating him, regardless of others possibly being more culpable.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:27:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Are we supposed to be sympathetic to Saudi complaints that Obama isn't sending arms and troops to fight alongside Al-Qaeda suicide bombers in a civil war that doesn't involve us?  'Cause I ain't feelin' it, personally.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:30:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Someone needs to tell Ahmed al-Ibrahim to look on the backs of every American, something the Saudis did many years ago.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
FBHO and screw the Saudis.
View Quote

I concur with both sentiments in a hearty fashion.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Does this mean the Saudis are going to implement Regime change in the US?

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:33:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

While he was the Saudi ambassador to the US, Bandar and his wife wrote checks for a few years to Saudi middlemen who turned the money over to two of the 9/11 hijackers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't blame you a bit. I don't like the guy myself, but the Realpolitik of the situation dictates that he's the least bad guy to have running the place if he becomes the King...
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#29]
on one level, we fucking told you so--obama's self-loathing is so great that his sympathy extends specifically to enemies over friends.  he's like a woman who wants bad boys to tame, then ditches them once they stop beating her.

OTOH, american support for the house of saud makes a farce of our commitment to popular self-determination.  it's hard to be a beacon of democracy when you're supporting the opposite.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#30]
The fucker stabbed the woman who raised him in the back on the campaign trail. Stabbed his POS  racist preacher (at least Rev. Wright isn't a phony) in the back on the campaign trail.

Loyalty?  He doesn't understand it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#31]

I have trouble caring about the Saudis
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:02:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Fuck the Saudis. They had a big hand in 9/11.  Fuck em all.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Who the fuck hasn't been stabbed in the back by the Marxist boy king?  
View Quote

I think many people got exactly what they paid for.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:09:08 PM EDT
[#35]
The Saudi's want the US to go spend lives in a secular war... the Saudi Royal Family Sunni's want to see the Alawites and Shi'ites killed and removed from power.

Obama is a huge asshole and a liar... but it's a good thing we didn't get involved in anymore middle eastern bullshit.

I could care less if we piss of the Saudi's.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Hillary "Where did I put that reset button"?
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:14:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Join the club!
View Quote

Meh. They do business with us, expecting an honest relationship. Obama violates this. No one is surprised.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:14:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The Saudis basically influenced the election back in '76 that elected Carter. Some have insinuated that Carter was bought off by the Saudis, and there's some evidence that there was a good deal of something going on--Carter's presidential library had a massive amount of Saudi money come in to back it.

From there, you look at what happened with regards to Iran. The Shah, back then, was seen as a huge threat by the Arabs. They were afraid that his huge professional army was being built to threaten them. Carter's actions to undermine and enable the fall of the Shah start to look awfully... Mmmm... What's the word I'm looking for? Coincidental? No, convenient.
Shah falls, all that went with that turned to shit for the Saudis. They and the other Gulf Arab states pay Saddam to tackle the nasty Iranians, who now have the Islamic revolution thing going for them. The Iranians are now even scarier. How'd that play out for you guys, huh?

Billions of dollars in weapons and aid flow to Iraq. Saddam decides to rape Kuwait, Desert Storm happens. The Saudis are expecting a Gotterdamerung--All that money, and the essential defeat of the Iranians must mean Saddam and the Iraqis are some major badasses, right? That turned out to be a bit of a fallacy. Bush I is heading north, to take out Saddam. Ooopsie--That's going to leave nothing between us and the Iranians... So, the Saudis jerk our logistical leash, and put a stop to things before the Iraqi Shia wake up to the fact that they're a majority in their own country.

So, the Iraqi people get to put up with 12 more years of Saddam's abuses. Then, the Saudis get the bright idea of looking the other way while another favored son of theirs stages a massive and unprecedented terrorist attack on their primary ally, the United States. You can argue all you want that the Saudis were innocent, but the fact that 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens and conveniently all had fresh, clean passports and were reported to the US as not being at all suspicious, when the fact was that the Saudis knew at least some of them had been on the jihadi trail to Afghanistan would argue otherwise.

So, then the US goes after Saddam, for various and sundry reasons. The Saudis refuse to support the effort, and ask us to leave. We do. Rather large issues arise because we don't have Saudi ports or other logistical assets to help, and the Saudis allow a huge number of their fanatic youth to go north to help al Qaeda do their thing, killing Americans.

Then, Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett finally manages to help get her chosen tool into the Presidency. Do the math, from there: Her parents were refugees, true, but they're ethnic Persians. The racial animosity is there, regardless. Wonder why it is that Ms. Jarrett is conducting secret negotiations with the Iranians? With no prior foreign policy experience or background? Hmmmm.

Right about now, the Saudis must be looking back at all this, and thinking "Wow... That didn't go very well, at all...".

My guess is that whoever, whatever winds up running against whoever is seen as Obama's successor is going to have a bunch of Saudi money donated to them in 2016. I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole bunch of money dumped into opposition candidates in 2014, as the Saudis and other Gulf Arabs try to regain their influence here in the US.

View Quote

Jarret's parents are not Persian.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Questions,

How many Saudis fought us in Iraq the second go around?

Have any of the .mil hardware deals fallen through?
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:34:45 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
Jarrett's parents are both Afro Americans, Her parents where working in Iran when she was born, she is not Persian.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Jarrett's parents are both Afro Americans, Her parents where working in Iran when she was born, she is not Persian.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that's interesting. I've got a source who told me she was, and now that I go look, I see she isn't. Which, in a way, makes it a little worse: What the hell qualifies her to be conducting secret negotiations on our behalf with the Iranians?

Just how fluent in Farsi is she, then?
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Some Arfcomer finally gets it: Obummer could EITHER be a Socialist OR a Muslim, but Never Both!

I'm of the opinion that while he is smart and intelligent enough to become President, he isn't smart enough to BE President.  He really has no clue how bad he is damaging the country.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'd have liked to see GW Bush cave in Prince Bandar's head on the tarmac at Andrews on 09/12/01 rather than sneak all the Saudi royals out of the country
View Quote

+1

We should have nuked them and made their oil fields the 51rst state.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#44]
They aren't the kind of friends we need. Build Keystone and ditch them.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha!  A work of art to be sure. The blade is Damascus but hard to to see in the pic.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Muslims complaining about being stabbed in the back. Deception in warfare.

OH THE IRONY.
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Meanwhile, at home, multitudes of brain damaged liberals are still bitterly clinging to the first round of lies told by the Dear Leader...
View Quote

Fixed.  I think this phrase needs to be coopted and and put into widespread, popular use to describe leftists and crazies who bitterly cling to Obama's words, contrasted with sane people who cling to their Bibles and guns.

Link Posted: 1/1/2014 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have trouble caring about the Saudis
View Quote

yup, I have a slide locked back on an empty mag of fucks for the saudis
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 3:27:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ha!  A work of art to be sure. The blade is Damascus but hard to to see in the pic.

<a href="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/pdmundt/media/cane_zps10eafc68.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/pdmundt/cane_zps10eafc68.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/pdmundt/media/Dagger_zpsf8034bbe.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/pdmundt/Dagger_zpsf8034bbe.jpg</a>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/pdmundt/media/cane_zps10eafc68.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/pdmundt/cane_zps10eafc68.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s157.photobucket.com/user/pdmundt/media/Dagger_zpsf8034bbe.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t53/pdmundt/Dagger_zpsf8034bbe.jpg</a>

Nice!
Link Posted: 1/1/2014 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#50]
They're just racists!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top