Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2002 11:01:31 PM EDT
Hey CG,
Look what I found! You will notice that it is NOT a photo-shopped version of any of your photos, which means I did some good sleuthing =)... Anyway, it is overseas and I will buy it for you. However, I reserve the right to take photos of it for future use before I send it to you.
[img]www.members.aol.com/ericsorenson/rat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
lol, can't wait to see him start using that in a banner for his magazine business!

[:D]
FOTBR
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
He may get the doll, but I will get all sorts of photos of it in "uncompromising" positions before I relenquish control...

Ah, er, um, I mean before I get it to him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 11:17:01 PM EDT
[#4]
http://www.members.aol.com/ericsorenson/[red]rat[/red].jpg

LOL!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:07:27 AM EDT
[#5]
we're all forgetting the most important question here:  

How will ComputerGuy end up hurting himself with this?  I say it trips him some night and causes him to chip/knock out a tooth.

FOTBR

(its all in good fun CG, I hope you don't hurt yourself with this toooooo badly [:D]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:27:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
we're all forgetting the most important question here:  

How will ComputerGuy end up hurting himself with this?  I say it trips him some night and causes him to chip/knock out a tooth.

FOTBR

(its all in good fun CG, I hope you don't hurt yourself with this toooooo badly [:D]
View Quote

He'll [b]NEVER[/b] top my favorite. Y'all know what it is. [b]HE ALMOST BLED TO DEATH OPENING A PACK OF SOCKS!!!!![/b]

Scott

Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:33:19 AM EDT
[#7]
did you find it at: [url]http://www.totsstuff.com.au/lamaze9.html[/url] ??

Another member found it there.....

Thanks though!!! Feel free to send me one1! lol :-)

Link Posted: 12/3/2002 7:14:14 AM EDT
[#8]
yeah, damn, now you took all the fun out of it
=(

That's ok, the photoshopping will be worth the effort!
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm still trying to figure out WTH this is:
[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/postPics/computerguy.jpg[/img]

I'd be content just to see a larger picture so I know what I'm looking at.  It's driving me crazy(er)!  [%|]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:51:16 PM EDT
[#11]
^

I thought it looked like a cat with a human mouth photoshopped into it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought it was some kind of dog/dinosaur thing with either the tongue hanging out or something in its mouth.  Still want to see a bigger pic, though.

Oops, it seems I've hijacked the thread.  Sorry!  I now return you to your regularly scheduled fuzzy-bunny-in-a-tutu.  (If ComputerGuy ever leaves ARFCOM, I'll slip into a depression from entertainment deprivation.)

[Edited to corekt my bad spelin.]
Link Posted: 12/3/2002 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll see if I can find a bigger picture of the donkey for you guys, lol...

My digital camera is borrowed until next week, but I might have one on my desktop...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top