Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2001 11:42:32 PM EDT
It was raining to day, so I couldn't go to the range. Instead, I read the personal ads and made overtly sarcastic replys via the voicemail system to the unwitting victims leaving the name and number of someone who has pissed me off lately. SICK-yes. TWISTED-yes. PROBABLY GOING TO GO TO HELL FOR IT-maybe, but then I will have something to laugh about when my a** is in a lake of fire and brimstone! If the personals just lack the qualifying victims necessary to make it worthwhile, then it is time to conduct operation FELINE JIHAD. You ask, what in the hell is that. FELINE JIHAD is me, my favorite red rider bb gun out of the safe versus all the cats in the neighborhood dumb enough to cross my line of fire. Animal cruelty-give me a break, they have nine damn lives, they can give one up for a higher cause! And to think I am a member of the PTA. You never really know anybody now do you?
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 6:58:51 AM EDT
[#1]
i just shoot in my yard
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:01:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:03:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Play with my Swedish made Penis pump.
It is my bag....baby
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:36:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I try to fit in my job between range sessions but when its raining i try to come here to ar15.com
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:55:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 8:00:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I really do not need to think much about it. Here in the house, I find a lot of stuff to do every time I could not go out and play.

I do not know why but time seems to always go very fast on me. Before I know it, it is already Monday.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 8:35:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I clean weapons and play Delta Force Land Warrior on the 'chine!
TF
[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:38:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Go to the indoor range. If the urge is that strong I can usually find a place to legally shoot.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 11:52:13 AM EDT
[#9]
RP (roleplay) at Archaea.com -- so much to the point i am getting a cable modem just because of that.

James
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#10]
If I can't go to the outdoor range with my rifles, will shoot pistol at the indoor range.  Otherwise, clean, or reload.  I find both excellent relaxation.    

[pistol]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, do what i did.  Buy an airsoft gun.  Nothing beats going full auto in your basement...

Or get an airsoft gas blow back pistol if you are into pistol shooting.  I couldnt take my real beretta to the range every day, so I bought an airsoft Beretta 92, and I fire that in the basement.  Operation (slide, magazine) is identical to that of the real beretta, and its about 1/8 as expensive.  Plus, you can ring out the rounds as fast as you can pull the trigger and not be asked to leave :-)

I now have an SV Infinity 5" and a Wilson Combat service grade on order.  In GBB form.  I think that...in real steel form, would cost me around 4000 bucks.  And when I compared them (my friends) to the ones at the local gunstore...100% identical, right down to the markings on the slide and frame.

So thats what I do when I cant pop off some 223's or 9mm's
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Reload or fire from the dining room window.  When we have a tactical shoot we go rain or shine.[shotgun]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Fill up empty ammo cans with more reloaded ammo--if cans are full buy more cans and brass....Dick
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Can shoot 24H day, 7 days a week at our own indoor range and the nearest outdoors range is just 12 km away. We are having our annual automatic weapons display and demo on the last weekend of May. Should be around 40 diffrent weapons there, mostly modern ones. Will post pics after it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Go to indoor range, shoot in the yard, or think about it. The last one sucks though. [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 4:56:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Do the nasty w/ the ol lady, keeps things goin smooth,if ya know what I mean!
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Play violent video games [frag]
I've mostly been playing the "Day of Defeat" MOD for Half-Life.  It's a WWII era game where the teams are the Allies vs. the Axis.  God I love sniping dough-boys. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#18]
IASDP that the closest that I ever get to go to the range is when I read Guns & Ammo on the can until my legs fall asleep.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#19]
When I can't fire the real thing, I usually allow myself the digital substitute.

My addiction is Counter-Strike, a Terrorist vs. Swat MOD for Half-Life.  Great game, and oh by the way the best weapon is by far the sound-suppressed M4 Carbine...who knew [^]

The Jew~
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm surprised nobody mentioned masturbation yet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Delta Force Land Warrior is my current substitute, but I'm going to have to look for Counter-Strike, sounds fun.

....or chase the wife around the house    [;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Mole Eye:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned masturbation yet.
View Quote

we were too busy

Brian
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#23]
When I can't get to the range or I just get a new gun,I'll go down in the basement to shoot.I don't do this too often,but sometimes I just can't help myself.I had the day off work on Friday & stopped in at my local dealer.He had a Proffesional Ordnance Carbon-15 Type 21 rifle hanging on the wall.Every time I stop in,I see this gun,& finally on Friday I asked him to let me have a closer look.As soon as I had it in my hands I knew I would take it home.If you've never held one of these things you won't believe how lightweight they are...3.9 lbs.!! Well after coming home with it,I couldn't wait to shoot it.It was already too late to get to the range,so I waited 'till about 2am(when all my neighbors were asleep & wouldn't hear)to go down in the basement.I have a kick-boxing heavy bag set up endways in a corner.It's about 18" in dia. and is about 4 ft.long.(You can get them in a sporting goods store)So far I've put 110 rounds into it with no visible signs of trouble.I don't do this very often,usually only with a new "toy".Makes Wife a litte grumpy too.I went out to the range Sat afternoon & went through about 300 rounds.The gun shoots fantastic & is very quiet,Due to carbon fiber upper for bolt to slide in.It doesn't sound like clattering metal like the std.AR-15.Only problem was the added recoil from a light gun.It felt like being poked in the shoulder with a broomstick.Best gun I've gotten yet.    
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Can't go to the range? That's easy, I stay home and flog me willie.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#25]
What range? Its all work and no play for this dull boy! You spose too shoot all these guns??? [rocket] [shotgun] [rail] [sniper] [uzi]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Load ammo
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:12:06 PM EDT
[#27]
[x]Sit in the dark and listen to the voices[x]
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#28]
When I cant go to the range, I pull all my guns out and take them down and clean them. I also surf any gun related web sites I can find. If I really feel like I just have to shoot something, Ill play some Rainbow Six, Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, or maybe a little Red Alert 2. That usually does the trick for me.  Great stress relievers.
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 11:09:34 PM EDT
[#29]
I have a range at my house. Or I play counterstrike. The best gun by far is the AK47. Who would have thought.
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I fondle my toy(s).[img]http://www.24pm.com/humferier/sav/bigun2.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/16/2001 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I turn on the air compressor and grab the blowgun. oh yeah, serious fps with 120lbs behind the dart. I hope for birds an cats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top