Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2002 4:21:14 PM EDT
Then last time I was at the state DEP (Dept of Environment Protection)Range; I noticed all the shooting benches had been refurbished like new.  The range officer(our own Blackmanta) told me it was an Eagle project by a local boy scout!  Now that's my kind of community service!
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is this range located in CT?
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if this is the kid? Kind of odd coincidence being from CT.

"CONNECTICUT BOY WINS BALLISTIC IMAGING DEBATE

Newtown High School sophomore, Nick Paproski attended his first Northeastern State Fall Convention of the Junior State of America and came away with top honors in debate. Paproski, who is 15-years-old, not only won the debate arguing the against the question of a national ballistic imaging database, but took "Best Speaker" as well. Paproski had an unfair advantage though. As a .22 smallbore
rifle competitor for over seven years he knew a little more about firearms than his competition.
Congratulations Nick - what do you know about the need for tort reform?"

[url]http://www.goal.org/nssf.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
there are shooting ranges in CT ?
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where is this range located in CT?
View Quote

Glastonbury
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top