Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2002 2:50:17 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/duforum/DCForumID60/20389.html

[b]As for me I also couldn't care less about matters such as 9 - 11  
since that was also "so" last year and besides I also had my own life to worry about as well as Christmas cards to send to PEOPLE I KNOW mainly as well as getting thorough school and things . I also would prefer to think that Flight 93 crashed because an INDOMITABLE group of passengers tried to beat the highjackers at their own game. As for Iraq I also figured if that "anal sphincter" wanted to "get his war on" he likely would end up doing so and wouldn't really give a rap what I think either, though the thought of him doing so utterly peeves me off. Don't mind me for I may be just tired because of things like how that "smirking bastard" (to which Stan Rogers would probably have referred Shrub as had he survived a certain airplane fire nearly 20 years ago) is beginning to grind me down and I also am beginning to wonder if any political involvement is not "too dicey" at a time when the terrorists could hit at any time. "[/b]

Jesus, what a waste of oxygen this bitch is.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I suddenly understand why the Clintonistas were so eager to have those Civil War cemetaries declared "excess property" and sold off to private corporations for use. The Civil War was so "last year". The scales have fallen from my eyes at last. We have to somehow get the ball moving on CW II so we can thin the herd.
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Didn't you have a thread about a country song?
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Guess I have no heart....hehe
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't you have a thread about a country song?
View Quote

And what of it Mr World Traveler? [;)]

aviator
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/30/2002 3:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Jesus, what a waste of oxygen this bitch is.
View Quote

Most DU is...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top