Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2002 4:04:46 PM EDT
It was a dud round. It took forever to get to the punch line, and where the punch line was suppose be was the end.  When the credits started rolling I thought it was a joke, then the overhead lights came on.  Don't waist you money!  My wife and I were pissed to even have to pay the matinee price.  I think Wes craven is loosing it.

The Ring was by far the best horror movie this fall.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads-up. How was "The Ring" anyway? I haven't seen that yet but it looks good. What's it about?
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw The Ring. Twice, actually. I think it's very well done, and better than a lot of movies of the Horror genre today. I won't tell ya what it's about though, that would ruin it. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 4:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I saw The Ring. Twice, actually. I think it's very well done, and better than a lot of movies of the Horror genre today. I won't tell ya what it's about though, that would ruin it. [:)]
View Quote

The Ring is a cross between two movies, Fear.com and the Changeling, which had George C. Scott as the main character. It think it was worth the price of admission.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads-up. How was "The Ring" anyway? I haven't seen that yet but it looks good. What's it about?
View Quote

It's a take off of a Japanese horror series that's been pretty successful. Do a web search on The Ring for more info, but since it's still out I recommend going to see it.  I took my wife and sister in-law and it freaked them out for a week.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 5:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the warning.
I was going to see it, but now I think I'll go watch [u]Ravenous[/u] on DVD instead. I love that movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top