Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 1:12:09 PM EDT
Visiting my parents when I noticed the front page.

Gun show one year after a shooting?  Oh the humanity!
And I guess someone mistook this dog for a wolf???

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be concerned about the Palestinian women's team in Israel.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd be concerned about the Palestinian women's team in Israel.
View Quote

Explosives are heavy!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Print is dead.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL.  I saw the headline on their online version.  One of the Journal's editors is big time pro gun control so that is probably why this article is on the front page.

For those not from SE Idaho, this is an example of why so many locals call this paper the Urinal.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
LOL.  I saw the headline on their online version.  One of the Journal's editors is big time pro gun control so that is probably why this article is on the front page.

For those not from SE Idaho, this is an example of why so many locals call this paper the Urinal.
View Quote

The way they wrote the article on the gun show was disgusting.  I hadn't heard about the hunting dog shooting though.  There was a huge thread here about a wolf hunter that shot a malamute in Montana - weird that something similar happened locally.

How's your weekend going Chuck?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The Roanoke Times is my local paper.

Talk about a Liberal rag staffed by Douches...
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Pretty good weekend.  Too cold to go shoot so went ice fishing again.  Last weekend was a 6 pounder and yesterday was a 4.75 lb trout. I think fishing in the winter is more fun than in the summer.  Other than using a hand auger to get through 10 inches of ice.  LOL.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pretty good weekend.  Too cold to go shoot so went ice fishing again.  Last weekend was a 6 pounder and yesterday was a 4.75 lb trout. I think fishing in the winter is more fun than in the summer.  Other than using a hand auger to get through 10 inches of ice.  LOL.
View Quote

Cool, sounds fun.  I've been making salsa all day and "reloading" canning jars.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top