Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 10:54:12 AM EDT
Looking to get a matech, or two.

Love my Wilson Combat rear, but I think I'm gonna sell. I got an offer locally for it, and that will allow me to replace it and the Magpul rear on my son's AR with the Matech.

Tell me why I shouldn't Fo, and if I should, tell me where the best place is. I don't do Ebay. Amazon I do, but I want to be sure it's a real deal and not a fake.

Thanks

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
We left a couple connex in Iraq if you want to get them

they were full of equipment like Matechs, mags, pouches, mounts , grips , laser stuff (probably 2000 matechs?)

I have a 10 digit grid written down somewhere
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#2]
They're on the EE all the time for cheap.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We left a couple connex in Iraq if you want to get them

they were full of equipment like Matechs, mags, pouches, mounts , grips , laser stuff (probably 2000 matechs?)

I have a 10 digit grid written down somewhere
View Quote

Yeah, I got a London Bridge Tactical carrier,  and all that from my buddy. Several of the guys didn't want their stuff, and offered them up to whoever wanted them. So my Bud took all he could get.

He gave me one of everything.

Turns out, a collector wanted it, and he sent me 6 bills for it. I didn't want to sell, but needed a lawyer for something concerning my dad that was in the nursing home, so I had to sell it. I split the cash with my bud, or I tried to, but he wouldn't take any of it.

It was an LBT 1961, not sure what model, but I haven't seen another one just like it, except in his pics of Iraq or either Afghanistan around 2003, 2/504 B.Co, 82nd.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:27:05 AM EDT
[#4]
the EE? got mine for ~$30, new in wrap
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#5]
EE.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:40:11 AM EDT
[#6]
EE, or Amazon if you don't want to wait for one to pop up in the EE.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#7]
And here I was, musing to the wife last night about selling mine.  

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 11:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top