Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 6:43:49 AM EDT
This thread is where all you pissing and moaning GDers post your first world package problems.  You post here so we don't have 30,000 new posts everyday.

GO!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#1]
My parents sent me and the girlfriend a Christmas package, arrived in two days from SC to MD. USPS.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:47:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered some stickers from here like 15 minutes ago. Now where the fuck are they? Its been fifteen God damned minutes already!?!?!?!

What gives?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#3]
This thread should be tacked through the holidays........
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:04:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Two months ago I had a package I was waiting on from USPS that was so called 1 day express mail guaranteed or my money back. To make a long story short it took them three days to deliver it and they refuse to give my money back.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#5]
I like all those companies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top