Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 5:22:55 AM EDT
Used the code FREEKS for this watch

http://precisiontimeco.com/watches/lowen/lw60052-a

I have bought several of the Lowen watches and for the money they just can't be beat.

Used Paypal so there should not be any CC issues.

Thank again HiramRanger for turning me on to watches.  Please post other deals that you are aware of in the future!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:27:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I got lost in the initial pages of the thread. Not that I'm expecting much from a 49.99 watch, but is it junk?  The normal price and the now price just set off that common sense alarm.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got lost in the initial pages of the thread. Not that I'm expecting much from a 49.99 watch, but is it junk?  The normal price and the now price just set off that common sense alarm.
View Quote

I agree. It does have a sapphire crystal and it is a Swiss Movement. The components were probably all put together in China but they did use first quality parts and did a great job in the assembly. The watch is heavy, but it is well made and has nice finish work. I have a couple of the Aficionado's and I have no complaints about them. I have received several compliments on them.

The butterfly deployment clasp is nice and has held up well. As I understand, the screw back is also a plus because that increases water resistance.

I have seen watches at Walmart for $40 and they do not even come close to these in quality.

I do not know how they can sell them so cheap, but for what I have gotten so far, I really do not care.

Perhaps HirarmRanger can shed some light on the price points?

Guys  do not seem to wear watches these days....they just look at their phone. I think I am going to stick with a nice watch.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:55:49 AM EDT
[#3]
The check out system is very lacking. It's not very quick to acknowledge a purchase. In fact, thinking that the first one didn't go through, I ordered a second. Never got an acknowledgement even by Email of the purchase. It was only when I checked my CC site that I saw two purchases are pending.

Thank goodness it's Christmastime. I'll be watching for those watches like a hawk. So far though, I'm not getting warm fuzzy feelings about the purchase(s).
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:01:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The check out system is very lacking. It's not very quick to acknowledge a purchase. In fact, thinking that the first one didn't go through, I ordered a second. Never got an acknowledgement even by Email of the purchase. It was only when I checked my CC site that I saw two purchases are pending.

Thank goodness it's Christmastime. I'll be watching for those watches like a hawk. So far though, I'm not getting warm fuzzy feelings about the purchase(s).
View Quote

I had no problem with my checkout. I have not had a problem with any of my purchases yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top