Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2013 2:57:44 AM EDT
Great letter, although I doubt that idiot can read, much less have any comprehension of what the chief is talking about.

I want to thank you for putting your life on the line for all of us every day. I know that being a rapper is tough work. I have tried to rap, and it is very difficult to keep up with the pulse of the rhyme flow…although when Ice Ice Baby comes on the radio, I can usually keep up with ol’ Vanilla. Anywho, your job is just some very dangerous work. Most people don’t consider… if you rap really fast, without a chance to inhale, you could pass out and hit your head.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/101788-police-chief-writes-epic-letter-kanye-west-compared-police-officer-soldier/

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:05:20 AM EDT
[#1]
... Is that agency hiring?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:05:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:18:17 AM EDT
[#3]
He is saying something prior just prior, about a mountain, what could happen, and slipping, etc. and thinking about his family...?  
I am not defending him, but my distrust of the media to invent news...well, I would like to hear what he was saying just prior...
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:29:32 AM EDT
[#4]

"Kim is not even in that movie. That movie is just loosely based on her television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", which is a show about short loud little people living in a fantasy world."

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#5]
It was taken out of context.  His words while not the brightest was the best he could come up with for comparing the huge set which was treacherous that he had to perform on.  

He is still an asshole, obviously.  But, the media totally borked him as usual.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 3:57:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Kim is not even in that movie. That movie is just loosely based on her television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", which is a show about short loud little people living in a fantasy world."

View Quote

I hate all that shit....
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:06:42 AM EDT
[#7]
FKW
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:08:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It was taken out of context.  His words while not the brightest was the best he could come up with for comparing the huge set which was treacherous that he had to perform on.  
He is still an asshole, obviously.  But, the media totally borked him as usual.
View Quote

Thank you-I thought so.  The media is the real loser here IMHO.
Kanye=harmless
Media Manipulation=dangerous/deadly
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that bitch a hobbit?

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/2efrjf/youre-not-a-hobbit-right
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:13:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I would have just have told him to go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:14:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I hate all that shit....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate all that shit....
Same here, people who get off watching that kind of shit are fools.

Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:15:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I expect the likes of  Kanye West to say stupid stuff but now some dumbass LEO's feel-goods have been hurt and gives the retarded rapper even more free press. Brilliant!
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:15:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I see he has successfully gotten himself into the news.   Any publicity is good publicity and all that.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:16:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Meh, I couldn't pick that guy out in a police lineup, anyway.  Great letter.  My con-yay dilligaf meter must be broken.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:18:47 AM EDT
[#15]
The bigger question is why anyone smarter than a houseplant gives a flying crap about what Kanyaywhateverthefuckhisnameis says?
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:22:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate all that shit....

Yep...its a show about nothing and nobodies with not one real thing to contribute to society.
Disgusting.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:23:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 5:31:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Well played!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top