Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 7:09:28 PM EDT
Someone finally posted a good video of their tour this year. I went to the one at the 1st Bank Center in Denver. Pretty awesome, although you don't get the same effect from a youtube video...

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Video will be gone in January.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:14:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I just went to this in Seattle in November... was the most amazing tour I've been to! Although I've been a NiN fan for a long time! Also Explosions in the Sky opened up the show so that was an added bonus. I recorded a lot of it on my phone, didn't turn out too bad but it's more for memories than youtube :P

Oh and his finale was Hurt... that alone was ****ing amazing.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just went to this in Seattle in November... was the most amazing tour I've been to! Although I've been a NiN fan for a long time! Also Explosions in the Sky so that was an added bonus. I recorded a lot of it on my phone, didn't turn out too bad but it's more for memories than youtube :P
View Quote

It's impossible for pictures or video to replicate all the light effects anyway.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:17:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I can put up a video of one of his songs, the effects system they had was stunning. Whatever they did it made the illusions of holograms all over the stage.

EDIT: I watched further in to the video you linked and it's basically the same, lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top