Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 4:36:47 PM EDT
And other Robert Frost quotes

Freedom lies in being bold.

The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother's always a Democrat.

Thinking isn't agreeing or disagreeing. That's voting.

The world is full of willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.

Education doesn't change life much. It just lifts trouble to a higher plane of regard.

What we live by we die by.

The middle of the road is where the white line is - and that's the worst place to drive.

If you don't know how great this country is, I know someone who does; Russia.

I often say of George Washington that he was one of the few in the whole history of the world who was not carried away by power.

The strongest and most effective force in guaranteeing the long-term maintenance of power is not violence in all the forms deployed by the dominant to control the dominated, but consent in all the forms in which the dominated acquiesce in their own domination.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top