Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2013 4:34:49 PM EDT
Who here has one? Opinions? It looks like a good mount and it's made in the USA.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Havent played with their freedom reaper mounts much but have sold tons of the game reaper mounts. Very high quality lightweight mount that is one of the better values out there.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used the DNZ cantilever mounts on several ARs. I have not used them besides normal range use, so I can't comment on rough usage, but they have worked fine for me, and I would expect them to perform well. I like their simplicity, and the horizontal split rings. I do not need a quick detach mount, and that helps keep these bases simple.

Since they are reasonably priced, I bought a few of them to set up multiple scopes. The scope height matches the height of the iron sights, which is an important detail IMO.

I would recommend these scope bases for an AR. If you shop around online, you can find these for good prices. If I was not getting this mount, for a less expensive mount I would look at the Primary Arms cantilever mount too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. It's going on a 18" varminter/yote rifle. So lighter weight is a big plus.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:01:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the game reaper mounts on two lever action rifles and think for the money they are the best.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a game reaper on my heavy barrel. 308 bolt rifle (not tier 1 I know :-(.....  )  and I hit 11x14 in targets at 500 without much trouble.  They are well built, but also NC mfg which counts for something in my book.....  IMHO they are gtg for the money.  I'm happy with mine.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top