[#3]
bumped
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#4]
MillerSHO,

You are my hero buddy.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I think Iraq is George Jr. finishing up Daddy's mess.
But that said, for our prestige we have to go in there and take him out before he supplies Al Quaida with biological and other agents to attack us.

BTW, I think the defeat of Iraq will just bring more hate torwards America, so we will neet to continue to maintain a high level of vigilance.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I have nothing against the Iraqi people. I do not like Hussein promoting terrorism by supporting and supplying terrorists with weapons, money, and other support.

(The picture IIRC is Photo-Shopped. Originally the crew spelled out "Let's Go" or "We're Ready" or something like that.)

Scott

Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#7]
SS109, ANYTHING we do is only going to generate more hate towards america!

Even if we sit here and do nothing, we will generate more hate.

When I think of this, I think of a cigar.

We can just let it sit there and burn away, it will eventually come to a head, or we can takes drags off of it and get to that point quicker.

If we let it just burn, that gives our enemies time plan our demise.

All these hippies running around saying NO to war on IRAQ are so foolish and need to come to grips with reality.

Other coutries WANT US DEAD and truely have nothing else to do with their time.

Meanwhile eveyone in america is running around trying to live their lives, it can be easily forgotten that this war is going to be fought over a large period of time.

Anyone who thinks we can get around these comflicts by "TALKING" with these people is a FUCKING idiot!
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have nothing against the Iraqi people. I do not like Hussein promoting terrorism by supporting and supplying terrorists with weapons, money, and other support.

(The picture IIRC is Photo-Shopped. Originally the crew spelled out "Let's Go" or "We're Ready" or something like that.)

Scott

View Quote

I was told something similar, but who cares, enjoy it for what it is.
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 9:56:51 AM EDT
[#9]
 Well, sailors have always been weird about their forms of sex-maybe they lust after all those camels too!
 So far I haven't seen ANY correlation between Iraq and 9-11[nor has any been presented] nor does some raghead 7,000 miles away virtually incarcerated within his OWN country concern US citizens[except the wasted tax-dollars].
 Guess the sitcom junkies appreciate the 'change' compliments of wussya's 'demon' to distract them from meaningless sheepldom, but it pisses me off when it's done on my dime.
 Why can't our votewhores like wussya find something 'cheap' to play with?
 Realize that we can't expect anything but gutless 'media-ops' from our 'leaders', but if wussya is feeling froggy, why not fight someone worthwhile? WGAF about Saddam? Talk about pathetic!
 Can't he find an intern to 'distract' him from messing in everyone elses business? Ghost
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#10]
In other words, you think the war on IRAQ is a big waste of time?
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Miller, need I remind you:

Please Don't Feed the Trolls!!!

[:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K][:K]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 10:32:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I know I know I know.

I keep forgetting!

Plus I'm bored cause I SHOULD BE SHOOTING!
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Here's anothe good point.

EVERYONE is at an agreement saddam needs to go.
liberals and conservitives alike.

But the big issue is the deaths of the "innocent" iraqi people.

Saddam held an election, 99% of the people have faith in their leader.

So this tells me 2 things, these people are stupid are willing to die again for their leader or the election is FAULTY.

EITHER WAY YOU LOOK AT THE GUY NEEDS TO GO!!!

I asked this of one of my customers who is very liberal and he drew blanks on this one, ghost I'd be courious what you have to say about this?
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/29/2002 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, it’s pretty simple.
Take their oil while we help rebuild them.
Divide Israel and take some land from its neighbors to help create a Palestinian State.
We will never have peace if we do anything less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top