Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 11:37:53 PM EDT
Hey guys so I just uploaded my new EDM mixtape and thought I'd share.  I'd appreciate if you could give it a 'play', even if you don't listen to EDM as it helps me get on the front page and get some more exposure.  Thanks! http://www.mixcrate.com/djtello/winter-of-edm-1360128
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I expected Electric Discharge Machining.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Hahaha sorry to disappoint
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:46:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Not a bad mix. I'm in LA so I tend to be a little biased though.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:50:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, you're in the mecca of edm.   Thanks for listening.  First mix on my new controller (I'm usually a turntables guy) so i'll take a 'not bad'
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Upload to youtube and I'll listen.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

me too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:02:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah, you're in the mecca of edm.   Thanks for listening.  First mix on my new controller (I'm usually a turntables guy) so i'll take a 'not bad'
View Quote

Big difference between doing it at home and on the tables. Lots of people
Are better when they don't have hours alone to influence every aspect. Be careful there.

And yes.. For EDM LA rocks.. I've seen pretty much every act on your playlist at least once..

Shit, the wife and I got to see and meet Skrillex, Boys Noize and Zedds Dead all in the same night at the same club.. That was an awesome night!

ETA - and we will be in the new Krewella video they are shooting here on the 20th...
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:08:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:52:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Done.  I like this shit, whatever most of arfcom thinks.  
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:23:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys. A YouTube upload is in the works. Bump for day crew.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

me too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

me too.

Three
Am disappoint
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:24:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are better when they don't have hours alone to influence every aspect. Be careful there.

And yes.. For EDM LA rocks.. I've seen pretty much every act on your playlist at least once..

Shit, the wife and I got to see and meet Skrillex, Boys Noize and Zedds Dead all in the same night at the same club.. That was an awesome night!

ETA - and we will be in the new Krewella video they are shooting here on the 20th...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's awesome. And you're right. My live sets are always better than the ones I record at home but I never record live because I don't want to put more stress on my computer and risk drop outs in serato
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 1:41:32 PM EDT
[#13]
29 plays to hit 100, help a brotha out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top