Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/13/2013 8:37:02 PM EDT
That's what the system message said, except for "GheyR15 SBR pic"  so here we go....  In GD, bitch.

Here's my fucking GheyR15 SBR.  Fuck you if you don't like it, bitch.

Complete Barnes Precision 11.5" upper, Barnes Lower with SSA-E trigger. Gay ass LaRue furniture.  Aimpoint H1.  Magpul BUIS that I grabbed out of the spare parts box.  

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoots the same
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Neat
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks legit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Titty pink.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#6]
does your boyfriend like it?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Titty pink.  
View Quote

[MorganFreeman]Titty Sprinkles[/MorganFreeman]

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sort of like.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's adorbs!
View Quote

You should be embarrassed.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's adorbs!
View Quote

Oh, shit....   Dad's here.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#13]
The only gay thing there is the flash hider.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:10:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed now!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's adorbs!

Oh, shit....   Dad's here.

Don't forget to brush your teeth before you go to bed now!

No problem, Dad.  Do you mind if I have another bowl of butterbeans before lights out?

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:32:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Back up sights' color not matching the rest of the furniture? Do you even faux pas, bro?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey, our sights match!

Seriously though... I know a couple women and a girl or two that would love the rifle. Looks like a quality build.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Back up sights' color not matching the rest of the furniture? Do you even faux pas, bro?
View Quote

Find me some pink ones, baby.  I'll be forever indebted to you.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:51:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Needs some My little pony stickers to man it up some.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:55:05 PM EDT
[#22]
I think it looks great!

I pinked up one of mine for the GF.  Swapped to an a1 no deflector upper, and car stock set to lose as much weight as possible.  bastard is light!

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could get some metal ones cerakoted or duracoated. I think the cerakote would last longer.

ETA:
Prison Pink

Cav Arms pink is 2/3 down
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:04:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think it looks great!

I pinked up one of mine for the GF.  Swapped to an a1 no deflector upper, and car stock set to lose as much weight as possible.  bastard is light!

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/562322_10201076228412967_562122263_n.jpg
View Quote

Holy shit, dude.  That's a ban era Bushmaster barrel with the loudest fucking brake in the world!  I have one, too, except I haven't gheyed that one up yet.

Damn....   Those are some loud ass uppers.  I try not to shoot mine when there's anybody next to me, unless the douchebag needs to leave.  I also have a MagnaPorted 3" 629 that does a pretty good job.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I had to turn the screen brightness down a notch
and cool down the color temp.

and after careful contemplation and observation I must still say....NO
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Your handstop is backwards.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#27]
If this were a faggotry contest, I'd post a pic of two altar boys fucking a priest.

Your pic would win the contest.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Pink is the new black
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:21:15 PM EDT
[#29]
That tan front sight that doesn't go with the rest of it is bugging the fuck out of me.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Pink is to ARF.com what water is to the wicked witch of the West.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That tan front sight that doesn't go with the rest of it is bugging the fuck out of me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Your handstop is backwards.
View Quote

No.  Your handstop is bassackwards.

That's the motherfuckin wonderful thing about full rails.  You set yours up like your gay ass wants it, and I'll set mine up like it should be set up.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:34:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. It's not the pink that makes it ghey
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#34]
to quote a character from 13th Warrior, "When you die, can I give that to me daughter?"
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If this were a faggotry contest, I'd post a pic of two altar boys fucking a priest.

View Quote

If this was a faggotry contest, I'd break out the pics you sent me of your days as an altar boy.

You win.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If this was a faggotry contest, I'd break out the pics you sent me of your days as an altar boy.

You win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You win.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:01:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Well OP, if your intention was ghey.......you have your victory. That SBR is so fucking ghey, it has da aids. I actually didn't think it was possible to make an SBR look ghey, but damned if I wasn't wrong and you right.

Butt fuck it.....if you want a ghey SBR, this is 'Merica, and you can damn well have a ghey SBR.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well OP, if your intention was ghey.......you have your victory. That SBR is so fucking ghey, it has da aids. I actually didn't think it was possible to make an SBR look ghey, but damned if I wasn't wrong and you right.

Butt fuck it.....if you want a ghey SBR, this is 'Merica, and you can damn well have a ghey SBR.

View Quote

Thank you so much for your approval of what the fuck I want to do with my money.  

My intention was 180 degrees from gay, but here we are.  I have an awesome SBR that my wife is trying to take from me.  

Do you have a wife?  Do you have an SBR?  Do you have any money in your pocket?

And Thank You for your approval of my SBR with pink furniture.  Your approval means so much to me!

How do you feel about glow in the dark furniture for an A2?  I need your input before I post pics of it.  

Bitch.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Who makes glow in the dark furniture? I  want some!

ETA You make that? Does it need warming up w/a flashlight?

ETA 2 Have a mag to go with?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:31:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Who makes glow in the dark furniture? I  want some!

ETA You make that? Does it need warming up w/a flashlight?
View Quote

Nobody makes glow in the dark furniture these days, AFAIK.  I have a set that CavArms made back in the day.  I'd love to see someone make it again.

I need to ask permission from NoVaRight to post pics of the GITD shit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thank you so much for your approval of what the fuck I want to do with my money.  

My intention was 180 degrees from gay, but here we are.  I have an awesome SBR that my wife is trying to take from me.  

And Thank You for your approval of my SBR with pink furniture.  Your approval means so much to me!

How do you feel about glow in the dark furniture for an A2?  I need your input before I post pics of it.  

Bitch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch.

Yeah?

Well.....I got "butt fuck" in my post, and you didn't notice it.

Too fast for ya!!!!!!!!

ETA; It does appear you're actually upset. I was just funnin' with ya, calm down.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah?

Too fast for ya!!!!!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch.

Yeah?

Too fast for ya!!!!!!!!

Quoting for posterity.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoting for posterity.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch.

Yeah?

Too fast for ya!!!!!!!!

Quoting for posterity.  

Easy son....relax....I was just having fun. Based on your thread starting post, I thought swearing and insults were how things were done around here in the early morning hours.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#44]
I'd have gone w some sort of pink camo myself....
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#45]
On your front sight you "might" be able to mix up some RIT White Wash and Red dye to get close to pink and see if the FDE will take to it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Easy son....relax....I was just having fun. Based on your thread starting post, I thought swearing and insults were how things were done around here in the early morning hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch.

Yeah?

Too fast for ya!!!!!!!!

Quoting for posterity.  

I do believe that by quoting you he's alluding to the unintended humor in red

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:00:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch.

Yeah?

Too fast for ya!!!!!!!!

Quoting for posterity.  

Tell me about you getting butt fucked.

I hate to say it, but IBTBFL.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:03:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Way too much faggotry in here for me.  

Me and my pink SBR are out.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:Tell me about you getting butt fucked.

I hate to say it, but IBTBFL.
View Quote

I think I'm too much of an ARF.COM 3-4AM noob to understand any of this. I honestly am completely lost at this point. I can't tell what the hell is going on.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:24:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Still think it needs one of these or something
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top