Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 3:39:44 PM EDT
Wife is following the story about the kid who wiped out four innocent people and left two more screwed for life. From what she's reading it's been a non stop topic of Fort Worth tal shows, the parents company has had to pull it's website, the female judge who slapped this little shit on the hand has had to retire from the bench and is getting death threats. The sheriff is beside himself, in short there's a real shit storm raging down there. On top of that this kid was nailed a while back for being shitfaced drunk with a naked 14 year old girl in his truck. Sounds to me like there needs to be a re-trial and his sweet young ass sent to Huntsville for twenty years and get passed around.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a single question mark in the whole OP.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I see zero question marks in that paragraph.

eta:  Dammit, got beat
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Your assessment of the situation is one many agree with.

Question?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, the rich snob should see prison time!
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

AND the FUCKING pics arent loading.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Waiting on the question.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only Texas members see them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
It's a clusterfuck where justice was made a mockery.  I hope that proof is found of Judicial tampering in the way of bribery and that this little murderous, sociopath is brought to true justice.

I can't even imagine how the family of the killed must feel right now.  Rage wouldn't even be the place to start.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:59:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Don't know about the website.
The judge was retiring anyway.

The rest is accurate.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:05:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to small town Texas politics.

I've actually done business with the dad's company.  Bought some prefabbed steel sheet  from them about 5 years ago.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:06:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd be more worried about the kin folk of those killed if I was that kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he disappears.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#13]
somebody at work made the point that the judge might be smarter than we think in that he wont be able to stay clean for 10 years and then he will be at the full wrath of the system.  where as he might get less time now since he is a minor.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:07:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Just more proof that money can buy your way out of anything. Doesn't matter what color you are.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd be more worried about the kin folk of those killed if I was that kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he disappears.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Total bullshit he got off that easy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:13:59 PM EDT
[#17]
It is my understanding that the poor little guy's lawyers claimed he was a victim of his family's wealth and influence.

Poor little fella.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
somebody at work made the point that the judge might be smarter than we think in that he wont be able to stay clean for 10 years and then he will be at the full wrath of the system.  where as he might get less time now since he is a minor.
View Quote

Which would be awesome, as long as he doesn't shatter 5 or 6 more families.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm sure that will be of great comfort to the next family he destroys while driving drunk.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:18:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

He is going to a rehab facility for one year.

The tab will be $450,000.00

It's pretty swanky. He'll have his own horse for "pet therapy."
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he'll flunk out.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Such is the illness that is affluenza.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#23]
There's some talk about civil lawsuits that might just take away the daddy's wealthy status and bounce junior out of the half-million dollar a year "rehab" country club.

Couldn't happen to nicer people.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:23:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

There's some talk about civil lawsuits that might just take away the daddy's wealthy status and bounce junior out of the half-million dollar a year "rehab" country club.

View Quote

A sure fire cure for affluenza.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wish that were true.

Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy's insurance policies will take the hit, and the affluence will remain intact.   I have seen it many times.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Probation for offender ok due to his age.

I'd rather see him have a chance to turn himself around as a result of counseling and court monitoring, than become
a product of the TDC and become a career felon.

However both of his parents should go to jail as a warning to the rest of the shitty parents out there.

My boys grew up in the same schools/town as that kid and were also somewhat privileged, yet they both stayed
out of trouble. the difference is that my wife and I always (99% anyway) knew what they were up to and who all there friends were.

Most of the time my son's and their friends were all hanging out at our house. Cost us some extra groceries for sure
but we really knew our kids and their friends.

More importantly, our kids and their friends knew our expectations and that we would have zero tolerance for any drinking
or delinquent behavior.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:15:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Karma...that is all.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hopefully it kicks him to death.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#29]
The Texas state DOJ (or whatever it's called there) investigation is going forward and if improprieties are found there is a means to resentence (as he was found guilty)and possibly impose a stiffer penalty under Texas law from what I understand from the talking heads on FOX..

Had he been acquitted only civil action against the parents would have been allowed.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#30]
A buddy of mine said that the little shit should get four life sentences. I replied with my belief that more than one life sentence should be death.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:24:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Greg Abbott, our attorney general, claims he is incensed and will try to do whatever his office can under the law.

I hope this injustice is righted.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#32]
I didnt follow the story , only saw the news coverage a little. From what i have gathered i feel for the ones lost / hurt. The judicial system is not perfect, cases like these should re trial in my opinion. Little fucker sounds like a little rich boy to me, getting off because of money. It aggravates me to see this happen not only in Texas but all across the country . The US is falling apart , there is no God in homes / schools , no parenting , no morals , sad to see a country waste away within itself. Sorry i got off on a soap box , shit like this just makes me realize what kind of sick world we live in...... just my .02
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:12:24 PM EDT
[#33]
No idea what you people are talking about.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No idea what you people are talking about.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#35]
The rich snob should see prison time! Just waiting.
http://goo.gl/MhX8nd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top