Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 1:20:11 PM EDT
Placed an order for 3x electronic items and 2x cheap items.  The 2 cheap items arrived wed.  Today, I go online to check status of the 3 remaining itsems and see that all 5 items list the same tracking number and show delivered on THURS.  well, obviously they didn't ship together, since 2 of the 5 items arrived wed.  The problem is that nothing arrived thurs.  I confirmed this with my carrier today when she was driving by delivering today's mail and she stated that her deliveries were at 930a in my neighborhood.  

Nomorerack.com, listed a phone number  to call, but the recording says to email or chat instead.  When I chatted today at 2cst, it didn't open a chat dialog, but instead said it was after hours (open til 4cst per the website)?  So i Can't call, can't chat, but only email and get a reply within 24hrs, but it's a fri afternoon now, s that means a Monday reply?

The post office won't return my call, abt the item that was supposedly delivered yesterday at 130p?

Ideas?

Comments on nomorerack.com?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I have ordered from them and had no problems. I also don't expect things from them quick or to be top quality stuff. All in all i am happy with their service.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Ordered from them the other day, however, my product isn't shipping until a few more days.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
At this point:

I don't know if the tracking number was actually for the 2 items that got delivered wed, and it shows as thurs in error, and the missing electronics will have a different tracking number?

Or

the small items, didn't have a tracking number, got delivered wed, while the tracking number is for the electronics and it's now a postal problem with the phantom delivery?  

Arg....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top