Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 10:46:23 AM EDT
So not only does the RINO GOP party sell out on the budget deal, they are going to push amnesty next year. Oh and on top of that they have declared "war" on the Tea Party. Can someone tell me what the difference is between Democrats and Republicans these days?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/12/12/Pelosi-Boehner-Told-Me-to-Wait-Until-Next-Year-for-Immigration

“He told me, yes we have to wait until next year,” Pelosi said.

Boehner has previously said that comprehensive immigration reform is "absolutely not" dead and a Republican aide said that amnesty advocates who were confronting lawmakers should target someone other than Boehner because he supports comprehensive immigration reform.

The Senate has passed a comprehensive immigration reform bill, which has a path to citizenship provision that the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office determined would lower the wages of working class Americans. The House, though, has not moved on immigration reform, largely because of conservative opposition.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck them both with a cactus.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

First post thing yet again.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Gop loves illegals.

Communists love illegals.

It will pass eventually
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
If you have a gardener you like, you can keep him.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:51:33 AM EDT
[#5]
lol it sounds like boehner is playing the dems own game of 'delay til u have the upper hand'
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gop loves illegals.

It will pass eventually
View Quote

This translates into the statists love it. Both ends of the political spectrum of authoritarianism adore it. The conservatives are on the hit lists by both parties.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:53:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Did he tell her he won't cum in her mouth too?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

He will probably be your doctor next month.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Not sure how credible this list is, but I found a list of GOP Senators and Congresscritters running in 2014 who supposedly support amnesty.  If your state/district pops up, you might have some work to do in 2014 if this is true.

The GOP Members of the Senate up for reelection in 2014 who supported the illegal immigrant amnesty bill S. 744 that passed in the US Senate are Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Mitch McConnell (R-KY), Lamar Alexander (R-TN), and Susan Collins (R-ME).

The GOP Members of the US House who are supporting Obama’s amnesty entering the elections of 2014 are Mark Amodei (R-NV), Spencer Bachus (R-AL), John Carter (R-TX), Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), Mike Coffman (R-CO), Jeff Denham (R-CA), Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL), Sean Duffy (R-WI), Michael Grimm (R-NY), Joe Heck (R-NV), Darrell Issa (R-CA), Sam Johnson (R-TX), Mike Kelly (R-PA), Peter King (R-NY), Raul Labrador (R-ID), JMES Lankford (R-OK), Devin Nunes (R-CA), Dave Reichert (R-WA), Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), Paul Ryan (R-WI), Aaron Schock (R-IL), Chris Stewart (R-UT), David Valadao (R-CA), Greg Walden (R-OR), Daniel Webster (R-FL), Don Young (R-AK), Ted Poe (R-TX), Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Trey Radel (R-FL), Renee Ellmers (R-NC), Eric Cantor (R-VA), John Boehner (R-OH), Fred Upton (R-MI), Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), and Vance McAllister (R-LA).
View Quote

Source

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's the gimp in  that relationship. That big ole gavel she has? He loves it when she smacks his peepee with it.

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This translates into the statists love it. Both ends of the political spectrum of authoritarianism adore it. The conservatives are on the hit lists by both parties.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gop loves illegals.

It will pass eventually

Correct. I figure 90% of gov is statists . And im being generous .

If gov does ANYTHING it is bad for America and the American people .
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:56:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

So not only does the RINO GOP party sell out on the budget deal, they are going to push amnesty next year. Oh and on top of that they have declared "war" on the Tea Party. Can someone tell me what the difference is between Democrats and Republicans these days?
View Quote

You just don't understand how chess is played.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Either way I bet he cries afterwards.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Fuck that cunt.

And Pelosi too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gop loves illegals.

It will pass eventually

I truly believe a good many gov. employees view themselves above the average American. It's a protected class in itself.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I truly believe a good many gov. employees view themselves above the average American. It's a protected class in itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gop loves illegals.

It will pass eventually

They do.

<-sitting in DC right now
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I hate both parties, I mean the party.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:08:47 AM EDT
[#18]

I'm totally resigned to the fact that the GOP is going to sell out on this.

Surprise!

Remember how we said it was 11 million?

Oops, it's 33 million!

Our bad, but they're natural Conservatives!

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Surprise!

Oops, it's 33 million!

View Quote

Look at the good news.....all of those illegals will vote conservative

Oh wait....
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:14:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Surprise!

Oops, it's 33 million!

View Quote

And  that's before they bring in the extended families.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:15:27 AM EDT
[#21]
The SPECULATION is that the issue of "immigration reform" will come up for a vote in the House after the primaries are finished.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#23]
lol, if you ain't a speaker or leader of the senate or house what you want doesn't mean shit.

Why get pissed over this stuff? Live life and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:08:45 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm to the point where I honestly just can't fathom how anyone here or elsewhere can seriously believe that the GOP is our saving grace and is up to the task of turning this thing around.

Immigration reform and amnesty will absolutely happen....anyone that thinks otherwise is either lying to themselves or delusional.  They will wait until after the primaries....and then it's a done deal.

I just thank god that we have the House as our line of defense.....those fiscal conservatives will hold the line and at the very least, not pass a budget that increases spend- oh shit....nevermind.

This is a serous question....we constantly hear the "this is chess", "this is how politics is played, we have the midterms coming up", etc.  But It never stops, there is always a midterm or POTUS election year just around the corner and there is NEVER an end game being played.  How much longer can you GOP fan boys cling to this bullshit premise?  Can you say with a straight face that today's GOP represent the majority of your ideals when it comes to the actual important functions of government such as the economy, budget, immigration, and domestic / foreign policy (leave the bullshit social issues out of this)?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Assholes.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm to the point where I honestly just can't fathom how anyone here or elsewhere can seriously believe that the GOP is our saving grace and is up to the task of turning this thing around.

Immigration reform and amnesty will absolutely happen....anyone that thinks otherwise is either lying to themselves or delusional.  They will wait until after the primaries....and then it's a done deal.

I just thank god that we have the House as our line of defense.....those fiscal conservatives will hold the line and at the very least, not pass a budget that increases spend- oh shit....nevermind.

This is a serous question....we constantly hear the "this is chess", "this is how politics is played, we have the midterms coming up", etc.  But It never stops, there is always a midterm or POTUS election year just around the corner and there is NEVER an end game being played.  How much longer can you GOP fan boys cling to this bullshit premise?  Can you say with a straight face that today's GOP represent the majority of your ideals when it comes to the actual important functions of government such as the economy, budget, immigration, and domestic / foreign policy (leave the bullshit social issues out of this)?
View Quote

Oh,there is an end game being played.

Not sure about you,but I know I don't like where we are headed,and the end will be worse.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:38:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly this is one promise Obama very well may keep.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

lol it sounds like boehner is playing the dems own game of 'delay til u have the upper hand'
View Quote
I wish you were right.  I really do.  But I have seen anything that makes me think Boehner does anything except drop trou and take cock

whenever Obama wants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top