Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2013 8:56:52 AM EDT
They are running a story today about the 91 children under the age 10 who were deliberately killed with guns last year. It's no secret the post is a liberal rag, even though they try to appear objective at times with random criticism of elected Democrats. Already their Facebook followers are not responding the way the post's editors would like; feel free to comment and keep that trend going if you're a Facebook'r.

https://www.facebook.com/washingtonpost/posts/10151843043407293
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#1]
The antis really have no shame.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Only 91?

I wonder how many times more kids were killed by pools, bathtubs, and 5 gallon buckets full of water.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
They include gang, self defense, and accidents?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Remember Jeff Bezos owns the Post now..how many gun guys buy stuff off Amazon? What if ALL of them let him know what we thought about the Posts opinion of gun owners..
http://www.theverge.com/2013/8/5/4587566/jeff-bezos-buys-the-washington-post

Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#5]
You can always count on the Washington Compost…
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#6]
How many children died from gun related deaths in Africa last year????????????
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#7]
These people love the friction from this stuff.   In  fact,  my theory is the more friction from people outside their libtard groups interests..  Makes it more thrilling for them.   Modern hippies.   Before the web,  these people would be finding anything controversial to stand in front of with a sign protesting..
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only 91?

I wonder how many times more kids were killed by pools, bathtubs, and 5 gallon buckets full of water.
View Quote

I can't remember a time of a child being killed by a gun since I've been in LE (in my AO).

On the other hand, I have seen several killed by parents rolling over on their newborns at night.  Ban parents, it's for the children.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:14:50 AM EDT
[#9]
BBUURRNNN!

"How many children age 10 and younger were killed by Obama's drone attacks this year?"
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:15:10 AM EDT
[#10]
They'll try anything to futher their agenda.  I love how the commenters see right through the BS  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:19:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm on your side, but self-defense?  From a 6 year old?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
BBUURRNNN!

"How many children age 10 and younger were killed by Obama's drone attacks this year?"
View Quote

daaaaaaaaamn

comment?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Hey man, he was after my ants-on-a-log, I had to get it on!"
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:26:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Gun control is a religion for anti-gun people. There has never been solid evidence that deaths by firearm are anything more than a symptom (statistically small) of a larger issue. They believe the platform without the slightest iota of proof.

I see lots of people on there pushing stats from other countries. However, when the classic Swiss example is used, they criticize it as invalid. In doing so, they defeat their own argument. You cannot blame guns as the problem, but then say that there are other factors at play in places like Switzerland.

You cannot place the blame on something and then twist that blame to fit your agenda whenever you choose.They want to have their cake and eat it too.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

daaaaaaaaamn

comment?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BBUURRNNN!

daaaaaaaaamn

comment?

Yep.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Now where's the list of children whom have died because their parents DIDN'T have a gun to protect them from bad guys?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:36:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

10 year olds have committed rape and murder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top