Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2013 10:15:44 AM EDT
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/12/12/Woman-Gives-Neighbor-the-Middle-Finger-in-Xmas-Lights

Woman Gives Neighbor the Middle Finger in Xmas Lights

One year after she won a case acknowledging her
first amendment right to display a middle finger in Christmas lights on
the roof of her home, a Denham Springs woman has brought back the display this year as part of an ongoing feud with a neighbor.

Resident Sarah Childs claims she is continuously harassed by
neighbor, Kayla Weldon, so she put the display up rather than partaking
in other forms of conflict. "You know lots of people just resort to
violence," says Childs. "Look at road rage, people flip each other off
all the time. I really don't see what the big deal is."

Last year marked her first visual display of the Christmas "bird" and it sparked national
media attention when law enforcement officials forced Childs to remove
the lights, but later the ACLU stepped in and sued the city causing
Denham Springs to eventually drop the matter.

Weldon says the display has angered and offended every single
person in their neighborhood and claims that Childs is doing it solely
for attention.

"She's crazy! She thinks she's going to get famous from all of this crap," Weldon said.

Childs' refutes the accusation by saying the illuminated middle
finger is an appropriate form of expression given the intensity of the
feud. "I'm not doing this for publicity," says Childs.
"What other way do I have to express my angst? People have feelings and
emotions. And she's still slandering me all over Facebook."
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Isn't that a reverse finger? Like giving it to yourself?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#2]
her name says it all
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I am amused.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Crazy?

Surely not.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 10:57:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Isn't that a reverse finger? Like giving it to yourself?
View Quote
Are you one-handed?

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Stay classy
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:00:59 AM EDT
[#7]
You really gotta respect someone who is that dedicated to the art of fucking with someone.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Stay Classy Louisiana.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:03:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Great last paragraph in that article:

"By now you're probably wondering what sparked the original feud.  Weldon says Childs accused her of stealing her dog. Shockingly Weldon says she didn't. Childs says she did too. Weldon says did not. Childs says did too. Weldons says did not."

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#10]
She'd fit right in GD.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She'd fit right in GD.
View Quote

That's the truth!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/12/12/Woman-Gives-Neighbor-the-Middle-Finger-in-Xmas-Lights

Woman Gives Neighbor the Middle Finger in Xmas Lights

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/The-Conversation/2013/12/12/Xmas-Lightsjpg.jpg

One year after she won a case acknowledging her first amendment right to display a middle finger in Christmas lights on the roof of her home, a Denham Springs woman has brought back the display this year as part of an ongoing feud with a neighbor.

Resident Sarah Childs claims she is continuously harassed by neighbor, Kayla Weldon, so she put the display up rather than partaking in other forms of conflict. "You know lots of people just resort to violence," says Childs. "Look at road rage, people flip each other off all the time. I really don't see what the big deal is."

Last year marked her first visual display of the Christmas "bird" and it sparked national media attention when law enforcement officials forced Childs to remove the lights, but later the ACLU stepped in and sued the city causing Denham Springs to eventually drop the matter.

Weldon says the display has angered and offended every single person in their neighborhood and claims that Childs is doing it solely for attention.

"She's crazy! She thinks she's going to get famous from all of this crap," Weldon said.

Childs' refutes the accusation by saying the illuminated middle finger is an appropriate form of expression given the intensity of the feud. "I'm not doing this for publicity," says Childs. "What other way do I have to express my angst? People have feelings and emotions. And she's still slandering me all over Facebook."
View Quote

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae159/draynes/Memes/post-23703-0-69841600-1320876435_zpsb2c879db.jpg

http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae159/draynes/Memes/1879f18e_e542_e1c6_zpsee6a7717.jpg
View Quote

Looks like this.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
so much class with trailer trash these days.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Real life trolls are the best!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top