Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/12/2013 5:12:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:20:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Hope the dog thief isn't Vietnamese.  "It's pho time!"
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It's these wacked-out animal rights people who think that dogs are human, or even better than humans.

"It looked neglected and/or cold, so we stole it."

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:29:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Hope the dog turns on him and bites his balls off....
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:32:36 AM EDT
[#4]
unless there was pics posted by the dog saver I am going to guess they are being trolled
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:33:02 AM EDT
[#5]
So the person who stole the dog was out for a walk or whatever and just happened to be carrying something to cut locks? Riiiiight.

ETA: I agree with the above poster. Their dog was actually stolen and some internet mouth-breather is trolling them about it.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:37:56 AM EDT
[#6]
"I was walking to McDonald's on Friday afternoon and cut through your carport to avoid the ice"

Don't mind me, I'm just cutting through your property and will help myself to your dog.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:51:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So the person who stole the dog was out for a walk or whatever and just happened to be carrying something to cut locks? Riiiiight. Read the story, thief is a neighbor, went home and came back with tools to cut the lock.

ETA: I agree with the above poster. Their dog was actually stolen and some internet mouth-breather is trolling them about it.

View Quote

The thief/poster posted a picture of the dog. He's trolling, but it looks like he is the thief.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:54:19 AM EDT
[#9]
There is a wacko around here that has done that a few times. She has been charged for it too (theft, trespassing, etc).
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:55:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The thief/poster posted a picture of the dog. He's trolling, but it looks like he is the thief.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So the person who stole the dog was out for a walk or whatever and just happened to be carrying something to cut locks? Riiiiight. Read the story, thief is a neighbor, went home and came back with tools to cut the lock.

That dog doesn't look sick or like it has been treated poorly.  You have to be a serious asshole to steal someones dog.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:57:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Around here dogs were stolen in the early 90's by dog fighting groups to use as training .

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:57:24 AM EDT
[#12]

eta:  lots of BS going on, on both sides.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Judging by last night's hunting / dog shooting thread, there are a lot of dog nuts in TX ... possibly due to no beans in their meat sauce
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I would punch that person right in the mouth, female or male.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:05:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

If I get a sinus infection from snarfing my coffee, I'm sending you the medical bill.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:07:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Judging by last night's hunting / dog shooting thread, there are a lot of dog nuts in TX ... possibly due to no beans in their meat sauce
View Quote

Yes you are correct, we have a lot of nuts here, most of them are imports from places like California or Canada though.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Lol. Nice dag.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:20:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I would punch that person right in the mouth, female or male.
View Quote
Catch them on my property and they would be catching a 44mag in the face.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:23:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Have AKethan tell you about the dag that he rescued.  That dag really needed rescuing!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:25:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Only weirdos walk all over the place like that at night.   The owners have probably seen him many times.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:27:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes you are correct, we have a lot of nuts here, most of them are imports from places like California or Canada though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Soon we will take over the world! Muahahaha!

Seriously, where do you think our fruits and nuts came from?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:29:05 AM EDT
[#22]
God damn,people are weird.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:32:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wisconsin
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Thief handling is one area where the Saudis have us beat.  Need to cut off this fucker's hands.  Both of em.  The smug attitude is more than enough to take both of em.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thief handling is one area where the Saudis have us beat.  Need to cut off this fucker's hands.  Both of em.  The smug attitude is more than enough to take both of em.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:27:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

I think I could call it good with a couple of black eyes, broken nose, and a kick in the nuts, but I don't think I would protest if the thief lost both hands.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucking win.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:35:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
+1  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
unless there was pics posted by the dog saver I am going to guess they are being trolled
+1  

Someone posted a pic of the dog with a note from Dogsaver.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#30]
I had a neighbor in NC that neglected their dog.  They were pieces of shit, and their dog was far better than they were.  Fucking scumbags.

ETA: To clarify, I'm not suggesting these people neglected their dog.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:38:41 AM EDT
[#31]
I hate thieves, just give the dog back to the owners.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#32]
This should be an easy case to resolve.  If the post is accurate, it is a neighbor.  The person reports to have two other dogs.  Also there were calls to the Humane Society and animal control that may have the person's phone number recorded.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:50:53 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

+1  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

whoops nevermind

subpoena the IP address. Someone stole my dog I'd find the money to get a lawyer (er if I wasn;'t one) to get the data so see if I could locate the napper

Yep.  Get IP, get vengence.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:53:27 AM EDT
[#34]
I'd be arrested for malicious wounding if that was my dog.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#35]
The person that took the dog is obviously close by. Their houses are walking distance from one another so I'd be scouring the nearby neighborhoods.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:12:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
+1  

whoops nevermind

subpoena the IP address. Someone stole my dog I'd find the money to get a lawyer (er if I wasn;'t one) to get the data so see if I could locate the napper
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1  

whoops nevermind

this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:22:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

The person that took the dog is obviously close by. Their houses are walking distance from one another so I'd be scouring the nearby neighborhoods.
View Quote

With a $2k reward dog napper best have a really good privacy fence or let the dog shit in the house. Otherwise the neighbors are going to get a nice Christmas bonus.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

+1  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  

whoops nevermind

With the criminal acts of cutting off the lock and entering the property to steal, I would hope the popo would do the investigating. I'm sure they could afford to take someone off raw milk enforcement for a day or two.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#39]
So lets see, destruction of property, breaking and entering, theft?

Does that about cover it? Dog napper should go to jail for a long time........that is after the owner of the dog gets done with him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Good way for someone to get their ass beat.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Does that about cover it? Dog napper should go to jail for a long time........that is after the owner of the dog gets done with him.
View Quote

Let's see.. Trespassing, Theft, and Burglary..and since the dog was most likely worth more than $200, make that an Indictable (Felony)
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
Says the Cuban...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:56:50 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Let's see.. Trespassing, Theft, and Burglary..and since the dog was most likely worth more than $200, make that an Indictable (Felony)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In Texas only BMV and vending machine burglary is a misdemeanor, this scenario would make it an automatic felony.

Would the burglary alone not make it a felony in your state?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#44]
People who neglect their dogs typically don't put up $2000 rewards.

The person who did this is a sociopath.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Good way for someone to get their ass beat.
View Quote

Amen Brother!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#46]
If somebody stole my dog, and I found the person that stole him, nobody else ever would... just sayin'
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Dog people
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#48]
That guy would need to pray that the police got to him before I traced his IP and found him.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Id beat the brakes off the sonofabitch that stole my dog.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It's these wacked-out animal rights people who think that dogs are human, or even better than humans.

"It looked neglected and/or cold, so we stole it."

View Quote

It's a Redditor, what'd you expect?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top