Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/12/2013 4:27:30 AM EDT
President Lucifer is transferring more jobs going to Chinese workers.  They aren't required to purchase Obamacare.  

Now chicken nuggets will be made in China.  

China does not even have a food-safety board equivalent to the USDA or the FDA.

Since 2007, foods imported from China have raised safety concerns,
including incidences of tainted baby formula, rat meat being sold as
lamb, and the use of the chemical melamine (which is used to make floor
tiles) in eggs and pet foods.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-oz-warns-against-health-dangers-of-processed-chicken-from-china

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:32:49 AM EDT
[#1]
How does Rachael MadCow feel about this?

I know who's behind this

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:34:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Lots of chicken farms in my neck of the woods. I know they're happy about this.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
And it's not like chicken is expensive or anything... well.. unless u get the fancy crap that's all carved up and neatly packaged.  I would have no issue getting a red rubber stamp and stamping all the chinese chicken products in the store with a warning message.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:01:45 AM EDT
[#4]
As long as it is prominently labeled "from China" on  the packaging so I know what not to buy.

Then again this will likely be part of the garbage forced down the throats of out kids at public schools, so no China should not be allowed to sell consumable products/ingredients in the US.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:10:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And it's not like chicken is expensive or anything... well.. unless u get the fancy crap that's all carved up and neatly packaged.  I would have no issue getting a red rubber stamp and stamping all the chinese chicken products in the store with a warning message.  
View Quote

The main concern is about processed food, like McDonalds chicken nuggets, chicken soup, chicken flavored bullion...

This will mean fewer American jobs, and more profit for companies like McDonalds and Campbells.  And more risk for American consumers.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:11:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

President Lucifer is transferring more jobs going to Chinese workers.  They aren't required to purchase Obamacare.  

China does not even have a food-safety board equivalent to the USDA or the FDA.
Since 2007, foods imported from China have raised safety concerns, including incidences of tainted baby formula, rat meat being sold as lamb, and the use of the chemical melamine (which is used to make floor tiles) in eggs and pet foods.

View Quote

http://www.examiner.com/article/dr-oz-warns-against-health-dangers-of-processed-chicken-from-china  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#7]
So?  There are 535 supposed representatives that Americans can hammer on to pass laws prohibiting the import of food from China.

Do it or die trying, because you'll most assuredly have some deaths from illegally-added chemicals if you don't do it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:14:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Won't affect me.  My meat comes from local farms where I have a pretty good idea of what they get fed and how they are processed.

Why anyone would eat food from China is beyond me.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:22:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I think my flock just grew to include meat birds as well as egg layers.

FBHO and all who back/support him
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:25:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I will not comply!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:26:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Won't affect me.  My meat comes from local farms where I have a pretty good idea of what they get fed and how they are processed.

Why anyone would eat food from China is beyond me.

View Quote

I have an 8 year old in the third grade, guaranteed if it's cheaper the state will buy it for their lunches.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:28:40 AM EDT
[#12]
These are my pre-ban 0% nuggets:

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:28:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Not being a douche but that inof is over a month old.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:29:41 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm glad I raise my own chickens and turkeys for the table.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

China does not even have a food-safety board equivalent to the USDA or the FDA.Since 2007, foods imported from China have raised safety concerns, including incidences of tainted baby formula, rat meat being sold as lamb, and the use of the chemical melamine (which is used to make floor tiles) in eggs and pet foods.

View Quote

Chicken no health safety risks, but Cali will delay the Rooster sauce. Hmmm.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Maybe we can get the bird flu chickens for half price.

The Chinese should just stick to making our plates. We will put American food on them.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#17]
weird double tap
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#18]

rooster sandwiches....... yum
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:41:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Supposedly the deal is set up with Tyson.  China wants the feet and other parts that the US generally don't use and they'll ship back the breast, etc.  

It's nuts how many chicken feet they eat; you can even buy them packaged like the eggs and sausages sold in our stop and robs.  Fresh they're not bad, just too much work for too little return in my opinion.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:42:55 AM EDT
[#21]
You'd be amazed how much food is already from China, hell its hard to find garlic that isn't and most frozen fish.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:43:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The main concern is about processed food, like McDonalds chicken nuggets, chicken soup, chicken flavored bullion...

This will mean fewer American jobs, and more profit for companies like McDonalds and Campbells.  And more risk for American consumers.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its money..................Look
USA minimum wage workers are a burden on the tax system since they drain the system.
on the other hand if big corporations have larger profits they pay more in to the gooberment.
Since its a wooping 32% corp tax, the highest in the world, you will do anything to keteep
the cash cow milking.

The gooberment is grabbing at any dollars it can get. Just look at your phone bill.
I think they just make up fake companies just to charge more fee's.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:44:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
So?  There are 535 supposed representatives that Americans can hammer on to pass laws prohibiting the import of food from China.

Do it or die trying, because you'll most assuredly have some deaths from illegally-added chemicals if you don't do it.
View Quote

Obama can just use his new-found "selective enforcement" powers to do away with whatever laws Congress enacts.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:45:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:46:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

"WARNING: This chicken has been imported from China!
As with many other Chinese products such as children's toys, it may contain unhealthy levels of toxic heavy metals or radioactivity."
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:47:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:50:57 AM EDT
[#27]
I have seen juices and vegetables labeled China in local grocery stores already.  This is absolutely fucked.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:53:11 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If those eggs  have been sitting there since April I think they're ripe now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These are my pre-ban 0% nuggets:

<a href="http://s213.photobucket.com/user/kallnojoy/media/20130503_085403_zps5750df96.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc101/kallnojoy/20130503_085403_zps5750df96.jpg</a>

If those eggs  have been sitting there since April I think they're ripe now.

They are now in self-replicating mode
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You'd be amazed how much food is already from China, hell its hard to find garlic that isn't and most frozen fish.
View Quote

Any fruit juice reconstituted from concentrate should get a hard look at the label.

Apple juice? Lucky Leaf FTW.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:57:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
As long as it is prominently labeled "from China" on  the packaging so I know what not to buy.

Then again this will likely be part of the garbage forced down the throats of out kids at public schools, so no China should not be allowed to sell consumable products/ingredients in the US.
View Quote

If you go to any chain restaurant, you will be eating Chinese chicken.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:01:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Awww c'mon, what could possibly go wrong?  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:02:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt they employ many legal US citizens...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:07:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Chickity China the Chinese chicken You have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin' ...
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:09:05 AM EDT
[#34]
We are doing it all wrong.

Most Chinese people would love a $2,000 a year salary, and I'd be happy to pay some $2,000 a year to basically be my slave. I could quit caring about my yard, house cleaning choirs and all the other trivial junk.

They force minimum wage to prevent this type of exploitation from happening.

They force companies to send the work overseas so that it will happen there instead.

Such a tainted sense of virtue and righteousness our politicians have.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

At least the processing plants receive an FDA inspection once in a while.  I never heard of a US company putting melamine in food.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:12:47 AM EDT
[#36]
I see alot of Illegal Aliens will be out of Jobs when this happens..

I saw a chicken plant in GA that was employing 90% Illegal Aliens..

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I see alot of Illegal Aliens will be out of Jobs when this happens..

I saw a chicken plant in GA that was employing 90% Illegal Aliens..

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Give_1f9afb_2128730.gif
View Quote

What will all those Somalis in Minnesota do now?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:15:06 AM EDT
[#38]
" Since 2003, China has refused to import U.S. beef, citing concerns over mad-cow disease, so we're effectively trading chickens for beef"

this isn't even correct since OUR chicken goes there to be processed THEN comes back. ??
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:15:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think my flock just grew to include meat birds as well as egg layers.

FBHO and all who back/support him
View Quote

This.

I was thinking about adding meat birds next year anyway.

I can't imAgine what shit they have to pack a carcas in to survive the boat trip from china.

Nasty.

And why arnt the hippies all up in arms.  Food millage is a big thing in hippy/foodie circles.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

At least the processing plants receive an FDA inspection once in a while.  I never heard of a US company putting melamine in food.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And while the guy with the shovel on the growing floor or the knife in the processing center may be of dubious employ, each plant impacts a web of thousands of other domestic jobs that will go where?  

Trucking/shipping material in and product out - and all the support/infrastructure behind them
Farmers producing the feed and often leveraging the waste
Facility support folks
Management, marketing, office support
etc...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#41]
This will kill us all.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:17:49 AM EDT
[#42]
no thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Fine China may have a whole new meaning.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:27:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Bird flu nuggets comming to your grocer's freezer and McDonald's soon!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:31:32 AM EDT
[#45]
H5N3!
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#46]
And yet still refusing permission to import guns and ammo.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Chicken yes.
Ammo and firearms? Nope.

Fuck Barack Hussein Obama
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:35:45 AM EDT
[#48]
So the solution as I see it from a personal level is to not eat processed chicken products and buy local farm chicken and eggs?

Which you should be doing anyways. Stop eating that poison fast food crap.

There problem solved
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

And while the guy with the shovel on the growing floor or the knife in the processing center may be of dubious employ, each plant impacts a web of thousands of other domestic jobs that will go where?  

Trucking/shipping material in and product out - and all the support/infrastructure behind them

Facility support folks

etc...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Facility support folks

etc...

Exactly.  The plant management staff is gone, the maintenance staff is gone, all the local businesses that supported the plants are gone...

Legal or not, most of these workers had a valid SSN.  So they'll file for unemployment and federal benefits when the plant closes.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 6:42:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Supposedly the deal is set up with Tyson.  China wants the feet and other parts that the US generally don't use and they'll ship back the breast, etc.  

It's nuts how many chicken feet they eat; you can even buy them packaged like the eggs and sausages sold in our stop and robs.  Fresh they're not bad, just too much work for too little return in my opinion.
View Quote

I am sure we can trust them on that one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top