Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2013 4:53:10 PM EDT
I got bored and decided to look over at the MSNBC website to see what's happening there with the anniversary of Sandy Hook school shooting coming up. People, be aware there are true nutcases out there who are very vocal about banning all semi-automatic, and they actually think they are the sane ones. Stay vigilant,  

One of the posters in this article comment section is a real nut.
He seems to think that since the FBI counts 200 deaths from DGU, that there is only 200 DGU per year, total
Some of his stuff(BTW, someone is having fun with him over there):
m!k&
The decision will be overturned when the 5-4 changes to 4-5 against it, which means it turned on a one-vote difference, which means it is hardly settled law, which means it was a made-up idea previously entirely rejected by everyone who did not pander to the wing-nuts and gun-nuts (who together created it as a wedge issue), but more impotantly: it is a temporary aberration.  There is no second amendment individual right to bear arms.

No, we don't have "plenty of laws".
We need to ban all semi-automatic handguns, rifles and large magazines.
These devices have no civilian application and do have one and only one use: killing many people in one place in a short time.
MAYHEM.

And of course, you have nothing to say for the 20 children and 6 adults who are dead because we have not renewed the assault weapon ban, without which, these killings would not have happened.

And several of the candidates were not defeated by opposition to our VERY POPULAR gun regulations, but because a far-right group did some novel vote suppression, saying the mail-in ballot would SUPPRESS THE VOTE! and a Republican judge bought it. Don't underestimate the boundless unscrupulousness of the dying GOP to engage in novel voter suppression to try to buy just one more election
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The idiocy of these people never ceases to amaze me...wait, yes it does.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgot to mention, he claims to live in Colorado, so he's an expert on the recalls there. See the last lines in my OP
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberalism is a mental disorder.  Can't be said enough.

It always makes me laugh that these idiots think a law like the AWB would have prevented any school shooting.  Newsflash - MURDER is against the law, so no one can commit murder, right?
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It always makes me laugh that these idiots think a law like the AWB would have prevented any school shooting.  Newsflash - MURDER is against the law, so no one can commit murder, right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone called him on it

"As to the fantasy you have that any of the proposed laws would have prevented hte tragedy at Sandy hook, well then you are simply a moron. I'm not lashing out calling you a name, it seems to be factual. Explain how renewing the assault weapons ban would have prevented Lanza from getting his weapon which was ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN COMPLIANT. I asked you to seek help once before, please consider it.."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top