Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Phishing
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:41:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Winner Winner Tuna Dinner.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:48:45 AM EDT
[#3]
And not a single pole was bent that day.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:01:37 AM EDT
[#4]
When he had all that line wrapped around his hand and wrist, I was thinking that would be a good time for a big assed shark to come by and drag them both out to the deep blue.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:09:14 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When he had all that line wrapped around his hand and wrist, I was thinking that would be a good time for a big assed shark to come by and drag them both out to the deep blue.
View Quote

that would suuuuuuck.  He sounded Austrailian, so I imagine there are plenty of giant evil things willing to bring him down for that big ol fish.  Shit, he'd get pulled under, stung by box jelly fish, bitten by a great white, then death rolled by a saltwater crocodile, if he makes it to shore, he'd then get bitten by a funnel web spider and die
that was very impressive though, ty for the vid op

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:17:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

word up

he hand wrapped the wrong way
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:19:42 AM EDT
[#7]

A REAL man wouldn't have used gloves.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:44:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Nice
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 3:55:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A REAL man wouldn't have used gloves.

View Quote

A real man would pull his pants up too.  
Nice fish though.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:16:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I used to fish for whipers(white bass/striped bass hybrids) in the spillway below Jordan Dam in NC. Whenever I went, there were always a bunch of Mexican there with fish line wrapped around soda cans and 20oz bottles they used for fishing. Made me feel kinda stupid paying a couple hundred bucks for a nice bait-caster and graphite rod combo.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 4:38:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

that would suuuuuuck.  He sounded Austrailian, so I imagine there are plenty of giant evil things willing to bring him down for that big ol fish.  Shit, he'd get pulled under, stung by box jelly fish, bitten by a great white, then death rolled by a saltwater crocodile, if he makes it to shore, he'd then get bitten by a funnel web spider and die

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Forgot the sea snake and fierce snake.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I used to fish for whipers(white bass/striped bass hybrids) in the spillway below Jordan Dam in NC. Whenever I went, there were always a bunch of Mexican there with fish line wrapped around soda cans and 20oz bottles they used for fishing. Made me feel kinda stupid paying a couple hundred bucks for a nice bait-caster and graphite rod combo.
View Quote

The problem is, as I'm sure you know, that there is no "give" in their set-up.  It's not a problem with small fish, but it makes the task much harder as the fish size increases.  

That said, I do fish for cusk through the ice here with line around a piece of wood.  But that's the way the law is set up for set lines.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top