BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/9/2013 5:14:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats on being a new dad again!

Sorry I can't help with the pup. Good on you for trying.

B&T hounds are about the dumbest most useless coon hounds God ever put on this Earth but they're very friendly and loveable.

Little guy looks like he'll make a sturdy dag.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:33:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump for finding a nice home.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:36:39 AM EDT
[#3]
God I wish I could have a dog where I am.  Without anyone to take care of him when I'm on travel it woudn't be right though.    Looks like he'll grow into a great buddy for someone.  

Bamp.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:38:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Good job RA.

Bump for pup.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:46:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Awsome looking dag.  I wish I could take him, but my dander allergies are barely under control with the one I have.  I have a rescue, and in getting him, I got to know a bunch of people who help find dags a good home.  

Can you PM me the pictures so I can send them on?  Also, include your email so people can contact you.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:56:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:05:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Good looking dag, my 3 are all we can handle, my wife would leave me.

Congrats on the kiddo on the way.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:15:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Good on ya, RA, and congrats on the family.

There are probably a number of rescue groups in La. that could take the pup. They may want you to foster until a home is found, or they might have a foster who could take the pup from you.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:20:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Good looking pup. I hope a good family adopts him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:24:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Bump for a cute pup.  I've got an ARFcom dog.  I hope somebody steps up.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:33:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Matches Jager

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:36:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You do, and I'll buy your beer next time I'm down in La.!
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:36:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Good on you for rescuing them. I would take him but would end up divorced. I have been put on strict no more animals after the last rescue has cost about $700.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Spoke too soon. Gonna try to get my friends to check him out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:40:59 AM EDT
[#15]
He's beautiful. I'm sure finding a good home for him will be easy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:43:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:48:16 AM EDT
[#17]
sent to my wife

any idea on how he'd be with battle kittehs?

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:48:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post or PM me if you find him a home.  I am working on trying to find him a home now...rather than actually working
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I wanted to keep him and put momma dog up for adoption, but was outvoted by wife and kid. Stupid democracy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good job on rescuing the two of them!  

I wanted to keep him and put momma dog up for adoption, but was outvoted by wife and kid. Stupid democracy.

Tell me about it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good job on rescuing the two of them!  

Hey, you didn't count the one on the way?  I bet he/she would vote to keep the little guy.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:55:44 AM EDT
[#21]
damn cute little fella, wish I was in a position to be able to take him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:20:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:27:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Thinking about it.

Don't know if he'd be happy in a northern climate though.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No idea, he is good with my other dogs and my kid, but he has never seen a kitty so I don't know how he would react.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how he'd be with battle kittehs?

No idea, he is good with my other dogs and my kid, but he has never seen a kitty so I don't know how he would react.

he's young enough, should be fine I'd figure

WIFE! I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.....

wives gonna wife I guess - posted to some friends who may be looking, I'll let you know....
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm supposed to be closing on my house this week. If I knew for certain he is cat friendly, my beagle probably would like a buddy. My beagle and my cat get along fine. Keep trying, and keep us updated. Try to get him around a cat if you can.

Thanks for being a good dude.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Tag for face book bump.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#28]
bump
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:33:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Bump for the puppy!  Hope you can find him a good home OP.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Bump for the pup.  He's cute as a button.  

And kudos to your wife.  Between the kennel and the nursery, she has got her hands full.  She's a real trooper.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#31]
May fuck be upon whoever left him that way.

Times like this I wish I was a home owner I would take him in a heart beat.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I would love to take him in, but I've got two and a kitteh already. He would make an awesome CW mascot.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 9:15:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Bump.

I have a friend that needs a new companion, but I don't want to commit, until I talk to him first.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Puppy bump.  Unfortunately with 3 giant breed dogs already, I am at capacity.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#35]
I was just thinking, as young as he is, he shouldn't have a cat problem that can't be fixed.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Need to find puppy a home bump.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 2:08:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Bump for a great looking FEMA camp puppy.

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:01:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I've been watching this all day...I adopted a dag from another arfcommer in 2003 who unbeknownst to anyone was riddled with cancer.  She made it six months.  Roxy was awesome.  I have been thinking about getting a new dag for the past year and you post pics of this guy...  I travel maybe a week a year, hardly ever away for more than an 8 hour workday, many local friends and relatives if I do travel, and no wife or kids to compete for attention...Unless a better family comes along, I'd love to have a new companion.  Hell, I'll even bring him to CW every year.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Great job OP for the rescue! He's a good looking pup. ARFCOM is certainly the place to get it done to find a loving home for him. Great group of folks here.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:14:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I've been watching this all day...I adopted a dag from another arfcommer in 2003 who unbeknownst to anyone was riddled with cancer.  She made it six months.  Roxy was awesome.  I have been thinking about getting a new dag for the past year and you post pics of this guy...  I travel maybe a week a year, hardly ever away for more than an 8 hour workday, many local friends and relatives if I do travel, and no wife or kids to compete for attention...Unless a better family comes along, I'd love to have a new companion.  Hell, I'll even bring him to CW every year.
View Quote

Do it. I wish i could.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Good quality dog there. No PTSD.

I can tell by looking at its eyes.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:25:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Between your enthusiasm and your living conditions, I don't think a better family is going to come along.  Just saying.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:33:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Bump to find the dag some new peeps.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Great looking pup.  Wish I was close enough to get him.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Sgtkiwi for the win. Good on u OP and good on you sarge.
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you want him he is yours, I know you are a good dude and it would be nice to get to see the pup again every now and again!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you want him he is yours, I know you are a good dude and it would be nice to get to see the pup again every now and again!

"Lucky" for the win...  He's actually just what I need.  Looking forward to a best friend,,,I'm in Panama City, FL...  I'm off all week if you want to meet, or willing to work shipping out on my dime.  Send me a PM to work out details...

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"Lucky" for the win...  He's actually just what I need.  Looking forward to a best friend,,,I'm in Panama City, FL...  I'm off all week if you want to meet, or willing to work shipping out on my dime.  Send me a PM to work out details...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

outstanding!

Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/9/2013 5:57:40 PM EDT
[#50]
I love it when a dog with PTSD gets help.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top