Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2002 1:25:50 PM EDT
I remember seeing a great deal of complaints about them a few years ago *The R-Guns in IL*  Have they changed their business practice or stayed under radar for the last year.  They have some mags I'm thinking about buying, but want a confirmation from you guys.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I think maybe two possibilities:

1) Most people on this board have learned to leave them alone
2) They've learned to stay away from this board
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I do agree with the above.

However, the only dealing I had with them was fine.  The sent what I ordered, (mags), and said they all worked, and they did.  And was decent service.

But, after reading things from them on this board, they will never get my mula again.

They have no idea what customer service is.

TXLEWIS
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I, too was intrigued by their prices on pre-ban mags for the AR-15.  Despite all the bad things I have heard about RGUNS, I heard one person tell me he has had good experiences dealing with them.  So, I called to place an order. and the guy said they are out of them and he will get more in 4-6 weeks.

Price sells.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I, too was intrigued by their prices on pre-ban mags for the AR-15.  Despite all the bad things I have heard about RGUNS, I heard one person tell me he has had good experiences dealing with them.  So, I called to place an order. and the guy said they are out of them and he will get more in 4-6 weeks.

Price sells.
View Quote

You're lucky he didn't take your money and then tell you he was sold out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#5]
"coppy to police"
Link Posted: 11/26/2002 7:32:11 PM EDT
[#6]
R GUNS. Never again! Fool me once .Shame on you.Fool me twice.Shame on me. War Dawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top