Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2013 12:00:23 PM EDT
"We need patriots for the long haul"  

I was leaving the gun show at Market Hall (Dallas).  The LaRouche guys were there with their posters etc.  They directed this at the group of 5'1"inch cartel members walking out with their new ARs directly in front of me.  I'm 5'6" and felt tall.  Needless to say the Sinaloa boys weren't interested
They realized their mistake and then looked me over and assumed I was also from Brown Town or south of the Rio Grande.

They are an animated bunch.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Find anything good???
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"We need patriots for the long haul"  

I was leaving the gun show at Market Hall (Dallas).  The LaRouche guys were there with their posters etc.  They directed this at the group of 5'1"inch cartel members walking out with their new ARs directly in front of me.  I'm 5'6" and felt tall.  Needless to say the Sinaloa boys weren't interested
They realized their mistake and then looked me over and assumed I was also from Brown Town or south of the Rio Grande.

They are an animated bunch.
View Quote

Bunch of WTF on both side of that one.

All we need are decent Americans, willing to stand up for their personal freedoms.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:07:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Find anything good???
View Quote

Ammo prices from some vendors approaching Wal-Mart level.
Got a holster for 25 bucks that works really well. Guy makes them himself and I am really impressed.
Got an Infidel T-Shirt (yes, I know, it pisses off some of the Tank Icon guys but It pisses off the ROPers more so please forgive me).
Some Stickers for my locker and truck.

This AR pistol shit is becoming interesting.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:09:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Robstown report last week:
Ammo still too high
Ar parts avail but vendors still haven't released the shortage is done. better than last month
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol LaRouche-ites, I love those people.

They can't decide if they're communists, fascists, conspiracy theorists or what, but they know for sure they have to be crazy and inflammatory.
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#6]
LaRouche,thats a name I havent heard in a while

Link Posted: 12/1/2013 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LaRouche,thats a name I havent heard in a while
View Quote

LaRouche Tactical?
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 1:29:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Go back in time and tell a Minute man he was not in it for the long haul...

You'd by lucky if all you got was a punch in the mouth i'd imagine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top