Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2002 7:45:37 AM EDT
I made it to the 4 digit club LOOK!
<----------1000 POSTS today.

A lot of those posts are new topics of me asking you guys for help and ARFCOM has come through. I have had many responses from one end of the spectrum to the other. What is also great is that I actually got news here FIRST before the local news can take the story and put their spin on it.

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! I hope one day to make it to the "10,000 ETH STATUS"
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:51:47 AM EDT
[#1]
And here I thought you'd lost a finger or something...
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:55:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well I can see how you may have thought wrong... Being that you are only a three digit person [;)]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Being a lowly 3 digit person, I also thought you had lost a finger. I didn't look at the author, so I also assumed you were Computerguy.[:)]

Congrats on 1000.

Edited cause I congratulated you on 1k, instead of 1000. I didn't mean to reduce you back to 2 digits.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking bad things!

I am glad you cleared it up so fast![:D]

Big(WelcomeToThe4DigitClub)Dozer66
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw the title for this thread[:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

ditto
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#7]
[rolleyes]....I wish this position of excitement/respect as a 4 digit poster did the same for me as it does for you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[rolleyes]....I wish this position of excitement/respect as a 4 digit poster did the same for me as it does for you.
View Quote

You will know when you get up here... damn the air is lighter up here... I dont feel so ... [puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top