Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2002 1:46:00 PM EDT
I've heard some bitching that the post was merely to pad my post totals.  For the record I have 41 posts to that thread.  That out of a total of over 2300 plus whatever was on the old board.  It is not my fault that GB ignored it for so long. [:)]

BTW, I ordered FOUR shirts.  So there. [:P]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:53:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope you're not refering to me, I did make light of the fact that you were there (ahhem) quite a few times, but hey, so was I. [:)]

Anyone who thinks otherwise, needs to find something else to do.

but take a look at what happened, we now have a t-shirt thing going on. woohoo

I've orderd 4 myself.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]
No, I heard from Professor Evil that it came up in chat where I was unable to defend myself. [:)]

And thanks again to JAFO for doing all the hard work.  Looking forward to getting them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#3]
They WERE joking, but that's a fair # of posts.  Almost as bad as me post whoring on everything I can.  Hmm....here's one more!
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I know they were joking, but hey, another excuse to pad the post count. [;)]

Actually, if you'd notice my posting really took off when you said you were becoming a post whore.  Gotta stay ahead. [:P]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Gotta stay ahead. [:P]
View Quote

Whatever.  My rate of posts is higher than yours, and inspite of your piddly lead, neiter of us will ever catch ETH.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I have absolutely nothing to say concerning this thread, I'm merely posting to add one to my post count. Also, I don't give a shit if anyone wants to talk about me, so feel free. [:)]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:16:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 9:58:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
PE, I'm trying to!
View Quote

And you only got one reply out of this thread?  Sheesh.

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Excuse me, this is [i]my[/i] post whore thread. [:D]

BTW PE, I'd have your rate of posting if I was able to be up till four every morning too. [:)] Lucky I get seven weeks of paid vacation plus every major and minor holiday each year to catch up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Most of that time isn't spent here, though.  Persian Kitty is so nice for....um...searching for gun boards.  Yeah.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#12]
And the The Hun is the website for chatting with Eric the Hun.

Hey, you have a very beautiful wife, you don't need to be looking at that stuff. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 10:23:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
And the The Hun is the website for chatting with Eric the Hun.

Hey, you have a very beautiful wife, you don't need to be looking at that stuff. [;)]
View Quote

she's in bed at that time anyway.  What am I supposed to do?  wait? [:P]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top