Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/24/2002 11:09:54 AM EDT
ok heres the deal I have a good girlfriend currently we get along most of the time and have a good time together. I just met another girl who seems so perfect for me its almost unbelievable. This girl is hot and sweet and sexy and shes very into shooting, owns her own truck, house, horses and her parents are rich.  She doesn't want to get married or have kids. Better than that shes really into me!!!

Since I met her I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. I'm wondering if this is a case of the "grass is always greener on the other side" or if she really would be the "perfect girlfriend".

A little info on me I am mid 30s current Gf is 27. New girl is 24. I am a regular on the board and created this anonymous account because some of you know my current Gf and myself. I have been married, divorced and have a 10 yr old child and do not desire any more.

Do I take a chance and break up with my current GF to pursue this? Do I try and spend some time with the new Girl and get to know her better before making a decision on my current relationship. Or what? any thoughts or opinions are welcome.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

A little info on me I am mid 30s current Gf is 27. New girl is 24. I am a regular on the board and created this anonymous account because some of you know my current Gf and myself. I have been married, divorced and have a 10 yr old child and do not desire any more.

View Quote

NO offense, she may be perfect but maybe in her eyes YOU are damaged/used goods. what if you dump the present GF for this one and then Ms. Perfect meets Mr Universe next month. You'll be at home choking your chicken making a dedication to your (now present) girlfriend.

Then again if you have second thoughts about this one, dont lead her along, let her go and choke your chicken anyway.

DrFrige (Resident Therapist)
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Repeat after me, "There is no perfect girlfriend."
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice catch Mr. "T"  

I thought you hung yourself when you just used your original account.

Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#6]
If you think she's better than the one you have now then I don't see the problem. You're not married. You are free to do what you want, so do it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Gloftoe and anyone else who saw that post. I AM A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!! The girls obviously don't like me for my brains! LOL
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#8]
try this again lol
More info: My Gf and I live together.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#9]
oh man, if i had a dime the times i was faced with that situation.

here's what i do: always remember though, that if you break up with GF for a G, for the wrong reasons- the law is, you usually get dumped.

so i do exactly what a chick would do, and that is use the power of manipulation. tell PGF that you're in a sexless shitty relationship (don't give too many details about things with current GF). also tell PGF that you wanna get to know her a little bit better, because you are interested. this approach has worked very good for me in the past, they eat up that honesty crap. in some cases it'll be cause for them to work even harder at stealing you away (chicks are weird like that).

just don't let GF catch onto it.

once you find out that PGF is not a raging physcopath and everything checks out, tell GF to hit the road. and if she sucks, then you still have GF.

it sounds evil, but this must only be done if this PGF is indeed an upgrade. i wouldn't be with my awesome, kick ass GF if i never took the chance to do the happieness "upgrade". i shudder to think if i was still with the X. she was a great girl & all but...

anyway, girls do this crap all the time with less of a consious than a guy will have. & that's our problem dudes have too much a conscious because they don't wanna be a "bad guy". girls will upgrade because it's their instinc to.

i always say, don't rob yourself of the experience.

Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:39:46 AM EDT
[#10]
never burn your bridges unless you know for 200% sure that you're not going to have to go back across it.

[i]side note:  this bothers me, I don't have any gf at this time, and here this guy's got 2?  enjoy it while you can my friend![/i]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Let me get this straight the girl is hot and sweet and sexy and shes very into shooting, owns her own truck, house, horses and her parents are...... RICH. AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. You young guys are very confused!!
If you need any help with her let me know.

[sex]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Well...here's my two cents worth.  I was with a girl for 2.5 years, lived with her and she was absolutley everything to me.  I thought that I wanted to see what else was out there so I gave her some lame excuses and we broke up.  Now a year later me and her still talk and I get to see her from time to time.  In this year's time I've dated numerous girls and what I've come to realize is that I should have never broke up with my ex.  Every relationship I get into I can't stop comparing them to my ex.  When I get to see my ex still my heart just drops and I get sad.  Be sure before you do anything do some serious thinking about it.  Cause if you give her the boot then you might not be able to get her back.  

I think I'll go cry now [>(]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#13]
well, Needhelp1, if it doesn't work out, I'm single, 26, into shooting, from a middle class family, and could use a 24 year old hottie with the qualities you describe.  :)

Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Which one has bigger tits?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I agree with tc6969.  Do you know this girl's history?  Does she have a new boyfriend every 6 months or less?  If she does, you can bet you will be one of her past boyfriends soon.  I did what you are thinking about and recieved the afore mentioned result.  I was her longest boyfriend at 10 months.  I treated a great girl like crap to get this wonderful "prize" and ended up with nothing.  Find out about her past.  Also, is she an only child?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:19:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Repeat after me, "There is no perfect girlfriend."
View Quote

There is so. There is a '10' out there waiting for you. A '4' with a 6-pack.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The new girl .....they are FANTASTIC and I haven't even seen them bare yet!
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks for all the advice guys!! Keep em coming.I like TheCleaners advice the best. Unfortunately I could see that leading to cheating and I have never cheated on anyone before.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The new girl .....they are FANTASTIC and I haven't even seen them bare yet!
View Quote

Needhelp, in order to offer you the help and guidance you seek, I'm afraid I need a bit more info. What is the new girl's phone #?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:34:47 PM EDT
[#21]
You are in a pickle, do what your cock tells you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't worry about the greener grass stuff.
Your current gf would go to greener grass if given the chance.  I would date both, and then keep the one that stays around after they find out about each other.  Hell - maybe they will like each other too and then you have a 3 some going on!!!!
[:P]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#25]
[size=6]PICS????[/SIZE=6]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:10:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Do you like your current g/f? Id tred this ice carefully.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#27]
I would bet my net worth that you will not have a successful long-term relationship with said 24 y/o. She will eventually get -bored-not want to deal with complications-your old divorce issues-grow up and change-figure out what she could have-meet someone else-and move on. What are you thinking with? No smiley.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Whats the matter with you! Did this chick your dateing save your life or something. GO FORE IT MAN!! If you dont you will hate yourself for being such a PUSSY. F@Ck IT you only live once.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:52:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh boy. Is this a common situation or what?

One of my better friends here at home is a successful, hard working, pin-up looking girl who has caused guys walking down the street to fall over railings, run into light poles, etc etc. She's into medevil weapons, movies, and is both very sharp witted and very fun to be with. We dated for a while years ago but it just didnt work out. Every time I've been around her since she's been completely open for another try....

The girl I'm with, and asked to marry me is very petite, dresses like a guy a lot of the times, very loving, but somewhat slow on the uptake and is usually not my first choice to take to gunshows, etc. She's hard working too, but is kind of the outcast in social settings (and doesnt realize it). She's had a financially and emotionaly tough upbringing, but nothing 'counceling' worthy or especially troubling- big family, poor single mother, a few step-dads that were realy non-entities to most of the younger kids, etc...

Guess what? I'm sticking with what I have.

Digging deeper into my friends past there have been rapes and attempted rapes, an abusive mother (who looks like a mountain- remember you cannot escape genetics.) and a history of bouncing from boyfriend/interest to boyfriend/interest with the speed of an angry jack-rabbit.

She's been one of my closest and most loyal friends for a long time now, but below the surface its a mess that although dormant now, could be very troubelsome in the future.

The girl I've got now has a few querks and isnt the most exciting person in the world, but she's loyal, affectionate, and PREDICTABLE. In the short run that may not mean all that much, but in a final pick? Well, its the best anyone could hope for.

Do some research on your 'big buy', because thats what a relationship is, just like buying a car, or a horse, or whatever....its history will determine its future in 99.9% of all cases.

Reb Gray
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 2:57:01 PM EDT
[#30]
your dick will tell you.  the one who has the best box...
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 3:51:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL!!!!!!

Does she know that you have a kid?
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Keep both of them![:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm pretty sure that I have the perfect answer to your dilemna, but will require visual aids (i.e. pics) before making my thoughts public.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Lets not leave out which one will swallow either.
View Quote

Oh please it doesnt matter anyway because once you are married... there are no such things as blow jobs. Why do you think they are smiling when they are walking down the aisle? They had just given their LAST blow job.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#35]
to settle this question, go rent Chris Rocks Bring the Pain, and watch the segment called Old pussy vs New pussy. Its good.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#36]
It sounds like you are planning on becoming single.  The PGF has already said she doen't want to get married.  Meaning she doesn't want to get serious.  You are just a play thing for her until she gets bored.  You aren't even going out with her yet and it sounds like she already has you eating out of her hand.  

The youger women 24 and under are not like the older one's.  They will play you, tease you, and pit you against another guy to see who can buy her the most things.  Have you known her long enough to know if she has any habit that really annoy you?  Like chewing with her mouth open, interrupting, demanding things, throwing a tantrum when she doesn't get her way?  How does she respond when she is pissed off?  If you don't know these answers then you aren't ready to make the switch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#37]
The grass is not [i]always[/i] greener on the other side of the hill.  Sometimes it's just different grass.
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#38]
keep your son in mind first.  He needs a stable home and a woman who will act as a mother for him, not just as a wife to you.
At ten years old, he's still young enough to benefit from a woman in the house.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 5:59:48 AM EDT
[#39]
More INFO: Current GF has her tongue pierced.....and knows how to use it! Bonus points for her. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Your a whore...nuff said.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 6:55:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
keep your son in mind first.  He needs a stable home and a woman who will act as a mother for him, not just as a wife to you.
At ten years old, he's still young enough to benefit from a woman in the house.
View Quote

This is the best advice I seen so far. And the original poster might wonder why he got divorced in the first place?.....
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:12:28 AM EDT
[#42]
You’re an even bigger whore for asking.
However, since you are asking a bunch of Internet fools, I doubt you have a large bucket of sincerity for the current GF. In other words, I believe you already made up your mind. You’re just looking for reinforcement.

Do what you want to do, both avenues will bring some regret.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:14:55 AM EDT
[#43]
remember sometimes the grass is greener on the other side of the fence because of the sewage treatment plant...

-eric
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 7:35:09 AM EDT
[#44]
The fact that you are posing the question suggests that your current relationship is not satisfying to you.  You should probably cut your ties with the current one before you look elsewhere.  Also, beware of women with horses unless you are also a horse person and own your own ranch.  In my experience that's what they're looking for.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#45]
LMFAO
come on guys, this sound like a trolling questions. Do you really think a 24 hottie that's rich and self sufficient would bother with a divorced 30plus, then again I could be wrong.

IF and that's a big IF, you are telling the truth I pick the one with the bigger tits. LOL
But really, I'd stay with the one you have, if your getting along why f#ck up a good thing. If you really have a need, play the rich girl, snap some naked photos if she tries to dog you and break up your current relationship then blackmail her with the photos. Tell her you'll post them on ar-15.com [:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
LMFAO
come on guys, this sound like a trolling questions. Do you really think a 24 hottie that's rich and self sufficient would bother with a divorced 30plus, then again I could be wrong.
View Quote

I have one! but shes 20, And Im a non divorced 23. [:d]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#47]
I am not  trolling. The reason I am divorced is because my ex was a lying cheating whore. One of the reasons I am so confused and unsure about this current situation.

I am a wannabe whore but my morals are holding me back. This is tuff. I could have had so much more fun over the years if it weren't for my damn upbringing. lol

Since my divorce the only women who are attracted to me are around 23/24. I think I am a reasonably good looking guy, somewhat intelligent, mature with a decent personality. Why wouldn't they be attracted to me?

I am a rancher so no probs there and the new girl knows about my son.

Did I answer all the questions? [:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#48]
Be a man and make up your mind.  Just don't play that chickenshit, have your cake and eat it too game.

If the current GF is a good person, then either stay with her or break it off clean.  Stop being a coward.
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 9:51:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/25/2002 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#50]
An old bull and a young bull were atop a hill looking at the heifers in the valley below.

The young bull says to the old bull, "Let's run down there and fuck us one of those cows."

The old bull replies, "Let's WALK down and fuck all of those cows."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top