Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2002 5:13:28 PM EDT
I just got a PolyStinger Streamlight.  I bring it home, plug it in to charge it over night per the instructions.  When I wake up the charger is making a fairly loud buzzing sound.  Last night I E-mailed stinger and informed them of the problem.  Got back an E-mail today saying that I should have a replacement charger on the 26th or 27th.  That's the kind of service I like.  Overall it is light weight, well constructed and brighter than my 4 D-cell maglight not to mention the beam is much more consistent.  
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
once you have a streamlight or sure-fire or what ever...  MAG LIGHTS totally BLOW in comparison!
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#2]
We got a bunch of Streamlight headlamps a few months ago at work. They make work a million times easier when you need both hands. You don't need someone to hold your Maglight or put a mini-Mag in your mouth. Oh yeah, they're a lot brighter too.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using a SL-20X for about 7 or 8 years now. Three battery pac's and one replacement bulb in that time. Killer flashlight!
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had the same stinger for over 10 years now. It shows some wear and tear, but works great. I thought it was the shit till I got an SL-20X, same durability, only bigger and brighter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top