Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2002 5:08:07 PM EDT
Like to sit down with some beers and watch a stupid ass "b" grade horror movie?  My personal favorite is Army of Darkness, but the Wishmaster series of movies just begs for drunken delight.
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:16:17 PM EDT
[#1]
army of darkness ain't no b grade movie
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
army of darkness ain't no b grade movie
View Quote

Got that right. Army of Darkness is a cinematic masterpiece.
That being said, any excuse to drink is a good excuse! [beer]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
How dare you call army of darkness a stupid 'b' grade horror movie! It's a classic. 99.9% of the movies released by major hollywood studios for the past 10 years SUCK compared to army of darkness!
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, okay.  While I agree with you guys that Army of Darkness (especially the director's cut)is by far one of the best movies made, let's face facts here.  It probably only cost about 10K for the whole movie, lol.  I don't think it's ever gonna be up for a oscar or anything, as much as I love it.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#5]
This is my BOOMSTICK!
[IMG]http://home.swipnet.se/~w-12947/Gfx/AoD/armydk44.jpg[/IMG]
Lots more pics and info on this fine movie here:[url]http://home.swipnet.se/~w-12947/AOD_page.html[/url]
Link Posted: 11/24/2002 5:27:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Hail to the King, Baby.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top