Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2002 11:51:57 PM EDT
Anyone here live in Austin, TX? I may be going there for a seed convention in late Jan 03. The convention will be at the Hyatt Regency there. I would rather stay at a cheaper hotel/motel not too far from the Hyatt, if there is such an animal.

Also, any varmit hunting or shoots going on down there that time of year?

TIA,
NMSight
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I guess all I can say is everything I've heard about TX hospitality must be true.

I'll check on hotel prices on the net. When I find out I'm going for sure I'll check back with you on dates.

Thanks,
NMSight
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:21:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2002 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#4]
The converence is January 25-28, 2003. However, I won't know for a few weeks yet whether I'll be going for sure or not.

I just got back from a weeklong convention in Asia and my butt's still too sore from that long plane ride home to think about flying anywhwere just yet. Also, things haven't been too fantastic in the seed business this past year, so I'll need to look at it in a few weeks to see if it looks like a go financially.

NMSight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top