Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2002 4:30:50 PM EDT
thanks to Billy Clinton giving the Chicom's the old Long Beach Naval Shipyard. Now Norinco can smuggle there wares into the US for cheap and sell them on the street for $200 bucks a gun. Of course this was not the most popular long gun for thugs. The Marlin 60 .22 rifle was the most popular I believe. This is according to the ATF's 1999 gun tracing data.

Norinco AK: Don't leave the hood without it!

CRC
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#1]
"Must a' been a good day, didn't cap anyone with my AK"
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
thanks to Billy Clinton giving the Chicom's the old Long Beach Naval Shipyard. Now Norinco can smuggle there wares into the US for cheap and sell them on the street for $200 bucks a gun. Of course this was not the most popular long gun for thugs. The Marlin 60 .22 rifle was the most popular I believe. This is according to the ATF's 1999 gun tracing data.
View Quote

I thought that sale was blocked. Also, since when do gangs use AKs? The only instance I have heard of was during the Rodney King LA riots. Some scumbags robbed a gun store then went to do a drive by with all their new hardware. They ended up shooting the driver and a couple of other their own gang members. Long guns only very rarely get used by these types, dude. Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top