Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2002 2:00:44 PM EDT
I have to go to the Cayman Islands next weekend.
I have to jump onto the beach twice! Once on Friday and once on Saturday! All payed for!
Then I have to hang out and scuba dive and lay on the beach and drink and eat for five days.
I cant believe the things I have to do for my job.
I will post some pics of this awful tribulation I must endure.
Actually, I have been trying to get on this junket for about five years. Now I'm in!
Woe is me![;)]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Mrs. QS and I were married there in '98 on the pier at the Grand Old House.  Don't miss it...5 star food.  That was my 5th trip there...I'd move but no CCW.. Shit!

Where ya staying?  We like the Westin Casuarina.

Don't miss the Lone Star Bar and Grill, either.

QS
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
You bucky lastard!
Make sure you take some pics of wemonz in thongs for us too! [:D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's the BIG finger icon?

Seriously, have a good time. I've been getting my diving gear put up for the season and it's really depressing.[:(]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
UUUHH, I volunteer to go for you. How much will you pay me for the inconvenience?

Seriously, enjoy it.

MM419
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#6]
[b]Geronimoooooooooooo...[/b]

[img]http://store1.yimg.com/I/acmevintagetoys_1655_1748240[/img]

[:D]

Link Posted: 11/21/2002 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have to go to the Cayman Islands next weekend.
I have to jump onto the beach twice! Once on Friday and once on Saturday! All payed for!
Then I have to hang out and scuba dive and lay on the beach and drink and eat for five days.
I cant believe the things I have to do for my job.
I will post some pics of this awful tribulation I must endure.
Actually, I have been trying to get on this junket for about five years. Now I'm in!
Woe is me![;)]
View Quote

Be brave poob,...be brave.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I will try my utmost to uphold the brave traditions of AR15.com!
I have met many brave men here, soldiers, sailors, airmen, special forces, LEO's, firefighters, EMT's and many others.
All have displayed bravery in the performance of their jobs. I will humbly try to do the same.
Pray for me, as I do them.
I'll try to get some pics up.
On a serious note, a beach jump at an unfamiliar DZ does entail some extra risk. I dont take it lightly. The day you take it lightly is the day it will bite you. The ground only has to win once.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
II have met many brave men here, soldiers, sailors, airmen, special forces, LEO's, firefighters, EMT's and many others.
View Quote

Bullshooters too?
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Make sure you visit 5 mile beach (or is it 7 mile beach?) but make sure the little bastards don't charge you to get in.  Just go on down to the entrance by the second big resort and you can walk right on.  Of course by the sounds of it you are probably staying at the fricken resort and already have access to the beach![moon]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm SOOOO jealous !!!

Have fun [:D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 4:47:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I have no idea where we are staying. After the skydiving, I will stay with friends for a couple days. I have an open invite there.
I also have done some skydiving with an ex British Marine who owes me some scuba dives and he owns a dive operation there.
Pullin in the markers time!
Crap, I hope I dont get hurt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 4:55:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Can you tell us the name of your friend who owns a diver operation?

We are definitely going to the Caymans someday, and it would be neat to have someone recommended to dive with.  
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I dont recall his name offhand. I will have to ask my boss cause I need to call him and let him know I'm coming.
I filmed him on his tandem jump and all his AFF jumps for free. I knew I would be going to the Caymans one day. My boss has done some dives with him in the Caymans but I have never been.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Striker, if I could take you with me, you know I would.
I would like people on this board to know that Striker has helped me behind the scenes many times. His help has enabled me to get closer to my father.
Striker is truly a man among men.
No shit!
BP
And yes, beaver pics will go to you!
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Go to PD's Pub on 7mi and drink a Guinness for me, please.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#19]
I promise you a Guiness at PD's if I can find it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top