Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2002 11:30:15 AM EDT
Hey anybody else going to BLACKCREEK in Richmond VA on Saturday for the IPSC match.[url]http://www.kymoke-kreations.com/black-creek/idpa/bored.html[/url]if you have never been to Blackcreek 1ST time shooters are FREE

Oh how about the ALWAYS awesome IPSC matches at the FAMOUS BLACKWATER TRAINING CENTER in Moyok N.C.[url]http://blackwateripsc.com/frames.html[/url] on Sunday.

I will be at both.
Link Posted: 11/21/2002 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never heard of IPSC, but it sounds interesting.  Im at Ft. Bragg, NC.....not to far from either event.  I'd like to go but I have plans....maybe next time.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#2]
All the people In VA and NC and these are the last matches of the year that I know of and NOBODY is shooting ?

HillBillySasquatch I will try to post when the new matches are. IPSC is a mostly about pistol matchs. Check out the blackwater site there are photo's of the last 3 gun match. We have at least 3 of those a year the other months we have pistol matches.
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want to learn more about IPSC shooting, go to the USPSA website.  The USPSA is the US branch of the IPSC.

[url]www.uspsa.org[/url]

There is also a club in Fayetteville, NC that has a match this weekend (Saturday) as well.  Here is a link to that clubs website.

[url]www.swartout.com/fpsa/[/url]

I haven't decided yet, but I might be attending that match tomorrow.

Vulcan94

(I'll be the guy shooting a Ruger P85!)
Link Posted: 11/22/2002 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks vulcan.  And right here in my own back yard....this weekend!   I doubt I'd ever be any good in contests. I rather enjoy going out to the country and shooting a few of my guns  with friends....much more laid back.
...still, I will check out the site and maybe go poke around.

thanks again

-HS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top