Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2002 12:31:54 PM EDT
[size=2][b]Sheik: 'It's OK
to kill non-Muslims'
London Islamic cleric caught on tape calling for death of Americans[/size=2][/b]

Posted: November 19, 2002
1:49 a.m. Eastern

© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

A London-based Muslim cleric has been caught on film urging his followers to kill non-Muslims – particularly Americans – and to commit other acts of terrorism.

Sheik Abu Hamza, affiliated with London's Finsbury Park mosque, tells an audience that non-believers should be killed or sold into slavery in a tape converted to digital files and smuggled onto the Internet.

The tapes were reportedly given by Hamza to a researcher who posed as a supporter and infiltrated his inner circle. "If a kafir person (non-believer) goes in a Muslim country, he is like a cow," explains Hamza. "Anybody can take him. That is the Islamic law."

"If a kafir is walking by and you catch him, he's booty," he says on one tape. "You can sell him in the market. Most of them are spies. And even if they don't do anything, if Muslims cannot take them and sell them in the market, you just kill them. It's OK."

Hamza praises the al-Qaida bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania that killed 224 people.

"If Muslims are having a war against these people, than yes, it is legitimate," he says.

He praised attacks against ships from non-Muslim countries: "If a ship which loses its way and comes to a Muslim land, they'll take it as booty."

A terrorist attack in 2000 on the USS Cole killed 17 American sailors. The attack has been linked to Muslim militants in Britain, but Hamza has never been charged.

Despite accusations he recruits for al-Qaida, Hamza's only punishment in Britain has been a High Court order banning him from preaching at the Finsbury Park mosque. However, when the Ottawa Citizen visited the mosque several weeks ago, worshippers had his phone number handy, the newspaper reported.

"It's all fabrication. He's just taking clips and taking it out of context, as usual," Hamza said last night when asked about the videos.

He scoffed at suggestions the tapes may lead to his arrest.

He said he can't be accused of inciting people to commit violent acts because he's a cleric who only preaches Muslim law. "I say the reality that's in the Muslim books anyway. Whether I say it or not, it's in the books."

The sheik, who was born in Egypt and grew up in England, then alluded to more violence – using language similar to that used by Osama bin Laden.

"Just as non-Muslim blood is hot, Muslim blood is hot, too," he said. "It's for them to worry about. When they kill, they will be killed."
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Then I guess it's ok for a non-muslim to kill any of the people of Islam right?
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#2]
How pathetic and weak they must think we are to say these things in our own countries. I expect it from the Grand Mufti in Saudi Arabia and Iranian Ayatollahs, but really, right here in the west, on our own soil. And we just keep taking in MORE and MORE all the time...

When will some kind of action be taken? I feel like we're living in some episode of the twilight zone these days.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Ya'll DO know where your local mosques are located don't you ?  [:|]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is how I read it.

Remember back when our government had BALLS and INTEGRITY and this sort of thing constituted a DECLARATION OF WAR?

If the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor today our children would be taught tolerance for Asians in school and Shinto Temples would spring up in every major US city. And Japan would just possibly win.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Two wrongs dont make a right.  But these guys are pushing me, baby!

Here's the website with all the very enlightening videos made by Muslims, for Muslims, and definitely never meant to reach our eyes, like the British Muslim doctor bragging about how many Serbs he's killed. His buddy berates Muslims for not fighting infidels, just living the good life in the West and donating a few pounds a year to charity.

[url]http://johnathangaltfilms.com/movie.html[/url]

[url]http://www.islamic-news.co.uk/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Two wrongs dont make a right.  But these guys are pushing me, baby!
View Quote

If a terrorist is going to attempt to harm me or mine.....well.....then it's not two wrongs.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Though deep down inside, we all know 2 wrongs don't make a right. Human compassion is strong.

But, like most hot button issue's today, there's a big difference between what's "right" and what actually works, "reality".

This logic applies to almost everything I see today. Welfare, progressive taxation, war with muslims, healthcare, the list goes on!!

A conservitive viewpoint usually from the outside sounds "wrong" and maybe even "greedy", but reality kicks in and if you have your head on straight, you will be able to figure it out and ACCEPT that things are shitty, and usually it takes shitty measures to get the job done.

Edited to say: whoa this my post count is now my girls favorite time of the day.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Though deep down inside, we all know 2 wrongs don't make a right. Human compassion is strong.

View Quote

The fundamental mistake is that Muslims are human.  We as humans cannot commit a wrong against vermin.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:37:33 PM EDT
[#11]
guess they aren't interested in too many converts
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

If only that were the case...

Im getting more ammo anyway.
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 2:17:25 PM EDT
[#13]
kill american = wrong
kill islamist = right

thats not 2 wrongs

were just keeping up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top