Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/6/2013 10:49:57 PM EDT
Wat a bunch of compleet HORSESHIT!! Leave it to the libral meedia to try and take down one of the best offencive linemens the NFL has ever scene!! FOR WHAT?!! TELL ME!! Caus he gets emotional on the field of battel?! HES A LEADER!! Caus he tried to help his team by getting rid of a DRUG ATTIC?!! He should be rewarded NOT suspendered!!! How come no one is talking bout WHY drug Martin is trying to kill himself??! Caus of Richies funny pranks?!! NO!! Its beecause he was jellus of Richie and all his talent!! THATS the story peeple! Richie tried to do what team needed and HELP MARTIN get better!! Make Martin take the piss test, I demand his piss!! If someone can’t laugh at pranks than they shouldnt be playing NFL FOOTBALL!!! I watched football back from 1950 and saw all the greatest pranksters ever! Cognito ranks as one of the BEST! Now Dolphins loose not only best oline player but also best prankster FOR A DRUG ATTIC!!? Cant weight until Richie is doin pranks for Jets next year!! Guys in that lockerroom will love the excitemint and suprizes that Richie brings to the team!! Regis Philbin is gonna WISH he had him back!!! This is all gonna come out in the wash fokes! I will just keep sittin here praying that Kathy Ireland and Regis Philbin get all the AIDS you can get! Every last drop! ALL OF IT!!! Wait for the wash to come out!! WAIT!! Then you will see that MARTIN has been doing all the drugs that he wants! Pills, cokes, herrowins needles, dope, TLC!! EVERYTHING!!! Get his piss! If you guys were true fans you would get all of his piss for the test, Then you gonna say that I was RIGHT and that MARTIN should just be suicided already!! Gonna be too late for Cognito to SAVE you than!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
DUDE!!!

It's gonna be awright....

Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
DRUG ATTICS get raided. Clean up your attic, your spelling, and your grammar...
-a Dolphin (fish) Fan

Quoted:
Wat a bunch of compleet HORSESHIT!! Leave it to the libral meedia to try and take down one of the best offencive linemens the NFL has ever scene!! FOR WHAT?!! TELL ME!! Caus he gets emotional on the field of battel?! HES A LEADER!! Caus he tried to help his team by getting rid of a DRUG ATTIC?!! He should be rewarded NOT suspendered!!! How come no one is talking bout WHY drug Martin is trying to kill himself??! Caus of Richies funny pranks?!! NO!! Its beecause he was jellus of Richie and all his talent!! THATS the story peeple! Richie tried to do what team needed and HELP MARTIN get better!! Make Martin take the piss test, I demand his piss!! If someone can’t laugh at pranks than they shouldnt be playing NFL FOOTBALL!!! I watched football back from 1950 and saw all the greatest pranksters ever! Cognito ranks as one of the BEST! Now Dolphins loose not only best oline player but also best prankster FOR A DRUG ATTIC!!? Cant weight until Richie is doin pranks for Jets next year!! Guys in that lockerroom will love the excitemint and suprizes that Richie brings to the team!! Regis Philbin is gonna WISH he had him back!!! This is all gonna come out in the wash fokes! I will just keep sittin here praying that Kathy Ireland and Regis Philbin get all the AIDS you can get! Every last drop! ALL OF IT!!! Wait for the wash to come out!! WAIT!! Then you will see that MARTIN has been doing all the drugs that he wants! Pills, cokes, herrowins needles, dope, TLC!! EVERYTHING!!! Get his piss! If you guys were true fans you would get all of his piss for the test, Then you gonna say that I was RIGHT and that MARTIN should just be suicided already!! Gonna be too late for Cognito to SAVE you than!!! JUST WAIT!!!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Op invested heavily in Incognito Rookie cards.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I had a drug attic.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Incognito, didn't know you were a member.  

Oh, and your rant is full of shit.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Roids
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:00:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#9]
What was the Cheech and Chong movie that the chick snorted Comet?
I just picture that right now.
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#10]
The English language is dead. Long live the English language...

Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

Drug attic?

Moral to this story.  Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.  If you spout off racial remarks at work you will likely get canned.  The NFL is no different.  That is also a workplace...
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Up in Smoke. And it was ajax
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#13]
4/10
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:07:11 PM EDT
[#14]
12r's
Link Posted: 11/6/2013 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I know OPs join date is in '12, but I say we go ahead and classify him as a 13er.  He fits right in.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:07:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:09:56 AM EDT
[#17]
hay op r u stoopid?

k thx bai
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Rage!!!! Rage!!!!! Rage against the ......??!!!?!!!!!?!

Rage!!!!

Rage!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:12:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Word has always been he was a prick here at Nebraska as well.  Not surprising.  Some people just never grow up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:12:19 AM EDT
[#20]
-10/10

Someone with 600+ posts posted this shit???
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:22:24 AM EDT
[#21]
"field of battel?! "

Really?  You are equating a GAME to a "field of battel"(sic)

Really?

A game?  My 7 year old PLAYS football at recess.  I guess I should be asking for combat pay for him?

It is a game.  Grow up.

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 1:30:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:20:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:30:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Word has always been he was a prick here at Nebraska as well.  Not surprising.  Some people just never grow up.
View Quote

And with the Rams and Bills. He has a long history of being a douche.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:37:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Trollin', trollin', trollin'....keep on, keep on trollin'.........trollin', trollin', trollin', Trollinnnnnnn!

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:38:58 AM EDT
[#26]
can I suggest a few line breaks  in that wall of text?
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:43:16 AM EDT
[#27]
"Field of Battle?"  OP, get real, it is just a ball chasing game.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:44:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Incognito is a douche
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:48:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Someone help me read that plox.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 2:59:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Sounds like someone's self-image is wrapped up a little too much in the success of a team in the business called football.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 3:23:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 3:25:43 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

Sigline material.

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 3:28:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Ok, what's a VVS1? I've worked with VVS-2's for years, and never knew there was an earlier model...
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 3:51:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Field of battle
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:29:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The English language is dead. Long live the English language...

View Quote

That's not English it is American.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:31:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
, I demand his piss!! !
View Quote

NE probation officer
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:33:22 AM EDT
[#37]
You shouldn't be so emotionally invested in a silly game, dude.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:33:40 AM EDT
[#38]
I'M WITH YOU OP.....HELL, WATCH THIS VID!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0&noredirect=1
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:34:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Op invested heavily in Incognito Rookie cards.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:39:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Here you go.

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2013 4:53:19 AM EDT
[#41]
I'm pretty sure this is a spoof of Incognito's Dad's ramblings on some Dolphins message board.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:26:07 AM EDT
[#42]
I sincerely hope this is a joke, else I feel really sorry for the OP.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:31:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Dude! He's like the Dolphin's Crispus Attic! Fighting from freedom on the field of battel!
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:32:39 AM EDT
[#44]
OP don't got time for spelling n grammar. He demands the piss!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:35:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Oooooooooooooooook

Don't care. Football fan and I could care less.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:37:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I sincerely hope this is a joke, else I feel really sorry for the OP.
View Quote

This. I'm not sure how to read the OP's post. Looks like it was written by a 16 year old on Facebook.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Dag and Kitteh!
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:41:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Welcome to arfcom Mr Icognito
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:43:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Concerning the whole issue. It's no doubt that Richie Incognito has issues and has had issues in the past. But I think there is more to this story than Incognito bullying Martin. My guess is Martin has some personal issues that caused part of this too.

I also think some of the "bullying" was part of the Dolphins coaches wanting Incognito to "toughen" Martin up a little as has been reported. The racial comments were stupid and crossed the line. Because of the racial comments Incognito is FUBAR and regardless of the truth he's going to have a hard road to get get over this.
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 5:45:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top