Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2002 10:46:20 PM EDT
Ares website is down. anyone had any luck contacting them?
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
well since nobody seems to respond to this I take it no one knows. I found their phone # and called. I got a awnsering machine which directed me to their website. I am hoping it is just down for maintence or upgrades.
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#2]
What is the shrike?
Link Posted: 11/19/2002 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
its a belt-fed upper reciever for the ar15/m16. do a yahoo search for ares defense shrike and you'll see a whole bunch of pictures
Link Posted: 11/20/2002 1:19:14 AM EDT
[#4]
You should ask over at [url=www.full-auto.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi]Full-Auto.com[/url]. There are some guys over there that are obsessed with it. The guy that runs the web site uses a picture of it in their logo.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top