Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2013 8:52:59 PM EDT
Yes. The ACA is evil.
Yes. The ACA amounts to a transparent power grab by the despotic .gov.
Yes. Private insurance companies will make a huge profit grab and convince you that it's all the .gov's fault.
Yes. Commifornia is full of communists and is therefore inherently ghey and evil.
Yes. Grumpycoconut has been known to twist tails for fun and profit on occasion.
Yes. I looked at the Commiefornia insurance exchange and learned that I will pay less to a private insurance provider through the exchange than I pay to the same insurance provider through my employer. On top of that I'll get better coverage for less money. ON top of all that I'll be getting a sizable tax credit.  I'm going to benefit from better cheaper insurance and get to keep more of my own money doing it.

Hah Hah Hah fucking Hah

Proudly working to bring on the revolution.

Flame on
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
So, basically, you think it is funny that other people will be paying - essentially at the point of a gun - for you to have cheaper better health coverage, via something you acknowledge as "evil"? Am I reading that right?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, basically, you think it is funny that other people will be paying - essentially at the point of a gun - for you to have cheaper better health coverage, via something you acknowledge as "evil"? Am I reading that right?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ON top of all that I'll be getting a sizable tax credit.  I'm going to benefit from better cheaper insurance and get to keep more of my own money doing it.
View Quote

It's not your money.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 8:58:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations at enjoying other people getting fucked over for your entertainment.

If most of the people got away with better insurance through ACA, this wouldn't exactly be a big deal but you know that's not the case. Either way, this isn't really trolling.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been waiting for this

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

What I'm admitting is that I plan to benefit from a situation that benefits me.  That's the American way.
Have you refused your mortgage deduction lately or beaten up an oldster for accepting medicare?
I didn't think so.

If it pisses you and others off enough to make you change the situation then so much the better.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Careful what you wish for, tough guy
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's not your money.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ON top of all that I'll be getting a sizable tax credit.  I'm going to benefit from better cheaper insurance and get to keep more of my own money doing it.

It's not your money.

is that in the Obama "you didn't print that" sense or the, you don't think that I've paid my fair share of taxes for long enough to want some of it back sense.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What I'm admitting is that I plan to benefit from a situation that benefits me.  That's the American way.
Have you refused your mortgage deduction lately or beaten up an oldster for accepting medicare?
I didn't think so.

If it pisses you and others off enough to make you change the situation then so much the better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't think so.

So, really, it's all patriotic mom, baseball, and apple pie, and your motives are altruistic? Um. Ok.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#11]
don't hate the player, hate the game
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:06:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Is it bad to sorta hope the OP contracts anal warts?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Single payor is the sole aim of this scheme. Death panels indeed.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

is that in the Obama "you didn't print that" sense or the, you don't think that I've paid my fair share of taxes for long enough to want some of it back sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not your money.

I was thinking more the "FSA and proud of it" sense.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So, really, it's all patriotic mom, baseball, and apple pie, and your motives are altruistic? Um. Ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't think so.

You forgot pot needles in children's sandboxes and gay marriage's officiated by Somali atheist priests.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:09:49 PM EDT
[#16]
OP, bag o dicks and all...
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:11:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nobody forces you to live in North Dakota. We've got plenty of overpriced room here in Komiefornia
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not your money.

And my rat bastard tax accountant promised not to tell you about my finances.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#19]
If your employer offers insurance you are not eligible for a subsidy. Back under the bridge you go. And take this with you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not your money.

Yep.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:25:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
don't hate the player, hate the game
View Quote

I'll hate the players, the game, the so called refs, and every collaborator along the way.  Winters coming and the hate will keep me warm.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If your employer offers insurance you are not eligible for a subsidy. Back under the bridge you go. And take this with you.
View Quote

Poop.  I guess I'm just gonna have to settle for better insurance cheaper.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Come the revolution I am eating OP first
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bring a big knife. I'm meaty.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm when I go to the store most meaty people pay with EBT..

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#28]
I see I have selected my ignore list wisely.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View Quote
Hey what did I do?

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Nobody forces you to live in North Dakota. We've got plenty of overpriced room here in Komiefornia
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh believe me we say that all the time here in North Dakota.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not yet Hoveround meaty yet.  Can't qualify for EBT until I am. I can't even get assistance on my marijuana injections.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bye
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

If I can't tell how can you possibly expect to?
View All Quotes
You vote Dem every time, don't you?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Hey what did I do?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey what did I do?

I can still see your posts.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:19:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Only when you think I do.
After all, voting republican is so much more effective.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:20:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey what did I do?

Can you see mine?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're in dire need of wanting to be fed that badly, eh? I shall not be continuing this tango no more...

Mental note: When the revolution comes, I shall make sure to link up with the rest at the CA/AZ border ECP''s to prevent the fucktard's from coming in.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You're in dire need of wanting to be fed that badly, eh? I shall not be continuing this tango no more...

Mental note: When the revolution comes, I shall make sure to link up with the rest at the CA/AZ border ECP''s to prevent the fucktard's from coming in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too late, they're already moving into our states.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yes. The ACA is evil.

Yes. The ACA amounts to a transparent power grab by the despotic .gov.

Yes. Private insurance companies will make a huge profit grab and convince you that it's all the .gov's fault.

Yes. Commifornia is full of communists and is therefore inherently ghey and evil.

Yes. Grumpycoconut has been known to twist tails for fun and profit on occasion.

Yes. I looked at the Commiefornia insurance exchange and learned that I will pay less to a private insurance provider through the exchange than I pay to the same insurance provider through my employer. On top of that I'll get better coverage for less money. ON top of all that I'll be getting a sizable tax credit.  I'm going to benefit from better cheaper insurance and get to keep more of my own money doing it.

Hah Hah Hah fucking Hah

Flame on
View Quote
congratulations.  Since you lived in one of the few states that has already fucked up health insurance you will get lower premiums and an all expenses paid trip to go fuck yourself from the vast majority of us who are getting fucked.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Too late, they're already moving into our states.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:16:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll be in the truck with a BFL...can we work out some sort of sign/countersign ahead of time?  I swear I'm one of the good guys.  I just can't afford to move.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'll be in the truck with a BFL...can we work out some sort of sign/countersign ahead of time?  I swear I'm one of the good guys.  I just can't afford to move.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure owning any gun that isn't a Fo-Tay Cal Gat would get a pass.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opsec, IM for details...

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh...I'm pretty sure we can identify friend or foe by seeing who's doing the scroll to the roads, or just wearing baggy pants with their underwear showing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top