Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2013 6:22:23 PM EDT
In no way do I want to take away from Jeff who is a member here but my best friend needs help. His domestic partner who he is going to marry been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma. He loves her so much and he will do everything he can to fight this.I'm the bad friend who he shouldn't hang out with and she has never spoke bad of me.  She has always always accepted me for being the asshole that I am and never said a bad word about me.
My best friends fiance is pretty much going to die without a miracle.
I am taking a collection at work but that isn't going to be enough. Her name is Angie Greiner. I'm to stupid to set up a donation account to help her out. I am looking to see if someone could help her out by doing so. I can provide whatever Info needed to prove this isn't a scam. He will be taking her to Ann Arbor Mi for her treatment.
If someone could set up a donation account for her you would be helping out a person who is truly in need. If prayers is what you can offer that is just as good. I'm not the praying type but I'm praying now. Please, this could be one of us or someone we know next time. You would be helping a good person. If anyone has any ideas on how to help Angle I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for reading-Chad
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Prayers and thoughts sent.  U of M has a great cancer center, the best in the state.  She is in good hands with those doctors. My mother went there when she had breast cancer and they were very thorough and always sought the most aggressive treatments.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prayers and thoughts sent.  U of M has a great cancer center, the best in the state.  She is in good hands with those doctors. My mother went there when she had breast cancer and they were very thorough and always sought the most aggressive treatments.
View Quote

Good to know. Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Prayer sent

But your user name does not inspire confidence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top