Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2013 11:50:09 AM EDT
New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is spending big bucks to strip us of our gun rights in Virginia. He's serious and so am I. First he dumped at least 1.1 million dollars into the McAuliffe coffers (and probably more), now he is donating to the other statewide races!

Bloomberg wants Virginia to fall into the anti-gun column, just like he successfully got Colorado to do. (McAuliffe's agenda for Virginia matches Bloomberg's agenda for Colorado.)

**Bloomberg has donated yet another million, this time to Mark Herring, who is running against Mark Obenshain for Attorney General.**

Gun owners had best be involved in the elections this year like never before. The puppeteer from New York is going to be pulling the strings of all of our leaders FOR FOUR VERY LONG YEARS and we are NOT going to like what we see, nor will we like having all of our pro-gun bills VETOED or bad Attorney General opinions crippling our right to self-defense.

Turnout for this election is predicted to be low. So what turnout there is had best be you, me, our friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, co-parisheners, and anyone else you can think of!

Bloomberg is counting on gun owners being disheartened and staying at home on election day. He's underestimated us before when he tried to destroy our gun dealers in 2007 and he is underestimating us again.

Bloomberg is rolling in money, but we are the ones who will rolling on election day! This may be a game to Bloomberg, but it is NOT a game to us.

The battle for our gun rights and those of our children will begin on Tuesday, November 5 at the polling places in Virginia.

--

Here is an article that discusses the Bloomberg donation and shows an ad that twists Obenshain's voting record to suit the Bloomberg/Herring agenda.

From politico.com: http://tinyurl.com/k72jkjd
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
He also spent ( along with Bill Gates ) $1million here in Colorado to support our Amendment 66- A $1 BILLION dollar tax increase.

Don't forget he also spent a $1mil on our gun control shite.

This guy is fucking dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:56:05 AM EDT
[#2]
That scumfuck needs to die of painful dick cancer.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
bump for those on here who are happy to sacrifice rights for principals
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm so sick of hearing about this scumbag.

Eta: Used post 666 on the wannabe dictator...seems fitting.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]
F this, we have quite possibly the worst set of choices I have seen for governor in VA in my life but I will be out there to vote to keep these POS grabbers out of VA.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#6]
SPREAD THE WORD!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:01:11 PM EDT
[#7]
You can tell they are spending big, there are more commercials on tv for all Dem candidates here in VA than Repub candidates.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:02:10 PM EDT
[#8]
That cocksuckers interference in other states politics is disgusting.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That scumfuck needs to die of painful dick cancer.
View Quote

I'd settle for terminal Face AIDS.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

This guy is fucking dangerous.
View Quote

Absolutely.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Virginians, this is the ticket you are looking for!

Fuck Bloomy and Clinton and their little puppet. McAullfie will be horrible for VA and we all know it. I know some of you hate Christians and therefor will vote for McAulffie by way of Sarvis but we have the best line up we have had in while running for state office. Cuch is a good choice for Gov he is very pro-gun, and very pro-10th amendment. He is the man we need in Richmond.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:24:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Blooomberg is a good example of why there needs to be reform on contributions.  The piss ant is buying his idea of who should govern, he has done this before, right down to school boards.  That communist hack has been going around this country buying seats for awhile, this isn't the first one.  Fuck that communist midget.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I must confess that I am pretty happy when the Kochtopus dumps a bunch of money into a race.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:36:08 PM EDT
[#14]
The fix is in.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#15]
A million big ones, chump change to a billionair guy like Bloomy. He can take it out of petty cash.

You folks have to remember, Bloomy not like one of us, who has to work and pay a mortgage.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]
1 week to go..
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I think it time we all interfered with New York

Quoted:
That cocksuckers interference in other states politics is disgusting.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Blooomberg is a good example of why there needs to be reform on contributions.  The piss ant is buying his idea of who should govern, he has done this before, right down to school boards.  That communist hack has been going around this country buying seats for awhile, this isn't the first one.  Fuck that communist midget.
View Quote

What should the maximum contribution be?  5 dollars of free speech per person or 2000?  What happens when Bloomberg pays FSA members $2000 to donate $1000 to the candidate he chose?

What about PACs?  Are we going to ban the NRA from making commercials that could benefit or hurt one candidate or the other?

What about corporations?  What's stopping Bloomberg and a team of accountants/lawyers from creating 500 paper corporations that each donate a thousand or two thousand dollars to a race?

It's too complex to regulate.  If nobody takes money then it comes from the taxpayers or private entities are forced to give away airtime for the different candidates which is insanity in a "free" country.

The proper response would be for people to stop buying Bloomberg's products or for a competitor to introduce a product that is politically neutral or the polar opposite.  That would be difficult but Bloomberg needs to be hit in the wallet.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL, welcome to New York guys.  We've been dealing with his bullshit for years.  He's a cancer.........

A cancer worth 31 BILLION dollars.  He can throw money at anything he wants, and it'll never even make a dent in his petty cash.  All you can really do is wish for asshole cancer and hope for the worst.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:10:47 PM EDT
[#21]
It's more like bloomturd is buying an VA attorney general.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:20:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Bloomberg is a textbook example of how the rich have too much influence in politics.  He's a crazed megalomaniac with more money than some entire countries have and he'll stop at NOTHING to strip away our rights.  It's all about power to him and feeding his personal ego.  Must feel like a God having enough money that you can piss away a few million here and there on out of state elections to try and score a political victory.

I really have nothing CoC compliant which describes how the Bloomberg issue should be dealt with
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Its worse than you might imagine. With Obungholes Exec Order 11 establishing the Council of Governors these dickwads are ready to spread their cancer and filth to all the FREE states.. Read More.

http://floppingaces.net/2010/01/13/connecting-a-few-of-those-dots-on-obamas-council-of-governors/
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 1:39:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's more like bloomturd is buying an VA attorney general.
View Quote

Yea cooch is a thorn in his side.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#25]
And so easily, money is taken from your wallet, sent around the world and then comes back to Bloomberg and then used to fund anti-Liberty candidates in your own backyard.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#26]
This cocksucker is like our own little domestic George Soros.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top