Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:32:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sending it it every politician?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Weathers here, wish you were wonderful.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Any time I have sent a postcard to someone, I usually got back from my trip before they got it.

In today's modern age, you can talk, email, IM, facebook, twitter, whatever and so frequently, friends/family already know you are on vacation, where you are, what you are doing and see pictures from it as it happens.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Weathers here, wish you were wonderful.
View Quote

I like that.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:35:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Wish you were her!
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m054avzONo1qbyf2jo1_1280.jpg

Do people still send postcards?

I think I'm going to start doing it
View Quote

"I drive a Volvo... a beige one!"
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:46:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I thought this was a Pink Floyd thread.  
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:50:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Years ago my brother was getting ready to go on a trip to LA. Everyone was bothering him about "send us a post card". So before he left town he went to the local drug store and bought post cards of our city. Took them to LA and mailed them back to everyone that had asked for one.

Assholism runs deep in the family...
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Years ago my brother was getting ready to go on a trip to LA. Everyone was bothering him about "send us a post card". So before he left town he went to the local drug store and bought post cards of our city. Took them to LA and mailed them back to everyone that had asked for one.

Assholism runs deep in the family...
View Quote

LULZ.  Makes me wanna go on a trip just to copy that.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top